beginning pt3

emplacement: Seoul, NCT mansion

23/10/28

jaemin dressed himself in a black hoodie, black joggers, and put on a black mask. going all black was his definition of going unnoticed, but that just gets him more attention. oh well...

it wasn't his first time committing something illegal, nor was it his first time robbing a convenience store.

"i want it clean with no traces of you, got it?" yuta had specifically demanded. "invisible as a shadow during the night. we don't fear the cops, but we don't get involved with them. "

fortunately for him, he could rub it in your face about how lucky he got for having an innocent male helping him finishing his mission swiftly and successfully. he did feel a teensy bit guilty, but quickly brushed it off his mind.

to say that the japanese and the chinese were impressed was an understatement. they were looking at him, eyes wide, timer in hand. he had completed his task in less than one hour, including the time of travel in motorcycle.

this record set the place on fire.

"how did you even do it?" lucas had asked him as he arrived in the resting room.

jaemin simply shrugged. "i got lucky and had a little help."

"you didn't tell someone else to do it for you, right?" renjun made sure.

"of course not! that cutie was a good stunt double." that made the others even more confused.

yangyang swiftly changed the topic. "anyways, we were gonna make some treats for sicheng hyung's birthday! wanna help?"

"sure."

"kun hyung's already making a two layered mango mousse cake. we could just make a tiramisu?" xiaojun suggested.

"another cake to bake in one week." kun had sighed. "October and February are my busiest months of the years." he lamented in front of the younger expecting eyes.

"good idea!" hendery replied, snaking his arm around xiaojun's waist.

they all made their way to the second kitchen.

as the others were taking out the ingredients and looking for an online recipe, jaemin approached jisung. "hey, are all of you guys dating each other?"

jisung cast him a confused look. "huh? we all have only one partner... none of us are into polygamy."

jaemin laughed. "yeah, but are you guys like, all dating someone else in the gang?"

"oh!" jisung finally understood. "yeah, we all have a partner. you see the tall guy you just fought with? he's dating the short japanese male, shotaro hyung, beside him. renjun hyung's dating yangyang. yeah i know, it's not obvious. xiaojun hyung, the guy with sharp eyebrows, is dating hendery hyung, the donkey male hugging him. donghyuck, the tanned dude here, is dating mark, the seagull eyebrows canadian. lucas hyung, the other tanned and tall guy, is dating jungwoo hyung. and i'm dating the cutest dolphin on earth!" he finished proudly.

donghyuck decided to butt in. "oh and, taeyong hyung, the leader, is dating jaehyun hyung, the milk guy. johnny hyung, the tallest, is dating ten, the short male with sharp nose. taeil hyung, the oldest, is dating doyoung, the bunny looking guy. yuta hyung and sicheng hyung are a couple, you know, the one who taught you today. kun hyung, the one making the cake now, is dating hansol hyung."

"wow..." was all jaemin could say. that was a lot of information.

"are you weirded out by this?" mark, jaemin remembered, asked him carefully.