𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

emplacement: Seoul, NCT mansion

23/10/31, 20:22

(in a city where the sun don't set)

"as we all know," taeyong started his long speech just like every year, "halloween isn't simply a day where kids dress up to get candies. for us, it is also the busiest night of the year." everyone was gathered in the meeting room, all out of their usual, humorous and friendly demeanour, and all concentrating. the atmosphere in the room was so thick and tense that a spear wouldn't even be able to impale it.

jaehyun, who stood right beside him, nodded along. "bars are the most busiest this time of year, and streets are also to look out for. and the amount of dark business roaming around makes it a potential danger for any of us to leak out any kind of information."

jaemin had to admit, the first few days of warm welcoming were so domestic and pleasant that he totally forgot what underground business was like. he couldn't help but to feel nervous, since it was his first ever real mission with the gang. noticing the black haired males' pale hands starting to get cold sweat, jeno took one in his own warm one and squeezed it reassuringly, creating a positive effect of the younger beside him.

"previously ," doyoung spoke, "we found out that the bunkers we built around our usual exchanging place has been leaked out to the public's eye, by a certain someone with the name of Evan Wills. chenle later gave us access to his uber trajectory and to his work profile. he works alone, scamming other parties and getting drugs transported by kids through customs."

"another case is that baekhyun hyung told us that the young man we employed to manage our bars has been turning them into brothels. thank goodness he just started with one bar for now, and the police still haven't found out about it. if they knew that we were the owners of those bars, it would be done for us." taeyong explained.

"furthermore," jaehyun added, "lucas and jungwoo recently saw an unknown figure lurking around our territory. they later identified that man as a spy sent from Fukuoka's biggest mob boss. jaemin was able to hack their communications and crack out the encrypted messages. good job for that." jaehyun sent him a smile.

"they're planning on releasing a bomb, not a big one though, literally right on the premises of our company and near our mansion. not sure it will work, since Seoul and Fukuoka are a big distance away from each other, but we can't take any chances."

"so," taeyong drawled. "WayV, along with shotaro and yuta, half of you will be in charge of guarding the borders of Seoul while the others will fly to Fukuoka's sea border." he tossed the helicopter keys at yuta, who caught them effortlessly.

"can me and yuta-san lurk around the city?" shotaro pleaded, though yuta didn't seem too happy bout the idea.

doyoung shrugged. "do whatever you want, but i want you, the gang, and our property all safe in the end."

"the dreamies, with sungchan, since you guys are too young to deal with bars and brothels, i'll let you handle our bunkers and Wills." jaehyun told them, to which all of them rolled their eyes.

"jisung is already 21!" donghyuck protested for no purposes.

"and we're older, so case closed." jaehyun retorted. "i want it clean, no traces, no witnesses, no nothing, clear?"

"crystal." all of them replied, even jaemin, which surprised himself.

"doyoung," taeyong called. "i need you to erase every data from the bar in the center of Seoul that we own, along with the camera tapes. johnny and jae? you guys know what to do." johnny nodded and cracked his knuckles in a scary manner.