Chapter 3

"Home sweet home." I mutter somewhat grumpy opening the door to my apartment, carrying my suitcase with me inside. I put my keys on the small table in the hallway. I walk into the kitchen and open the refrigerator. Near to nothing in there. I remind myself to go grocery shopping as soon as possible. Since I can't afford myself to live on take out food, not with the show in December. I just take a glass of water and then decide to head to bed, exhaustion taking it's toll.

I wake up, quickly check my phone: 5 PM. I hear my stomach growl, so I decide it would be a good idea to go and eat. But since my fridge is empty and I do not feel like grocery shopping, I decide to head over to Ansel's apartment, the closest to mine. I quickly get dressed in a pair of jeans, a sweater and a pair of ankle boots. I grab my bag and phone and head to Ansel's.

I knock on his door, he opens the door rubbing his eyes. Invite myself in. "Hey Canz. What are you doing here?" He asks following me to the living room. I plop down on his couch, acting as if I'm home. "I'm hungry, do you have any food?" I ask smiling sheepishly. He smiles, shaking his head at me. "No, not really. But we can order pizza. You up for that?" He asks grabbing his phone of the coffee table. I nod.

After about half an hour, there's a knock on the door. "I'll go get it." I say standing up from the couch. I pay the pizza guy and take the pizza. I return to the living room and sit down next to Ansel. We decide to watch The Hangover, and so we do while eating our pizza.

When the movie ends it's around 9, so he invites me to stay over.

"How's it going with Violetta?" I ask.

He looks at me and sighs.
"Right now nothing's going on." He says fiddling with his hands.

I bite my lip and frown. "You okay?" I ask. "I'm fine." He says sighing again. "So the opposite." I say. "What's going on then?" I ask. "If you don't mind me asking."

"It's just that, I am so busy these days. And she's just... she can't handle that. At least not right now." He says.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." I say.

"No, no that's fine." He says.

We remain quiet for a moment. Ansel continues fiddling with his hands until he breaks the silence.
"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He says.

"No that's fine, I can sleep on the couch. Perhaps you need the sleep more than I do." I say ruffling his hair with my hand.

"You're an angel," He says kissing my cheek. "pun intended." He adds smirking and u chuckle.

"I'll go get you a blanket, do you want to borrow a shirt?" He asks, I nod and a few minutes later he comes back with both.

"Goodnight Canz." He says embracing me in a hug. "Good night Ans." I say and he walks away.

I quietly get dressed for the night and lay down on the couch. I pull the blanket up and slowly drift off to sleep.

____________________________________

So that was chapter 3, I hope you liked it.

And a massive thank you for over 250 reads! I really appreciate it. So thank you, and I love you❤

X C

- I just wanted to clarify the following thing, all the brothers and sisters lead like the same life as the ones I imagine them as. So if problems occur they most likely happened in real life too.