64.

💙DaBaby (Jonathan)💙

I was laying upstairs waiting for Y/N as she came back in the room with something in her mouth. I just looked at her as she closed the door locking it. "How you going to tell me to come up here and you eating something?" I asked as she rolled her eyes. "Shut up and pull down your pants" she said taking a piece of ice out her mouth as I looked at her shocked.

I pulled down my joggers and she climbed on top of me. "Bring that ass back here" I said rubbing her butt some as I pulled her dress up some and rubbed her clit. She placed her mouth against my tip as I felt her mouth and the ice immediately groaning making Y/N giggle.

"Wait" Y/N said popping her head up and looking back at me as I moved her panties to the side. "What?" I asked. "It's the middle of the day wait until tonight" she suggested. "Girl" I started off placing my hand on her back laying her back down so I get some head and she can get some head.

I placed my tongue on her clit as she moaned softly making me smile. Then there was a knock on the door as we both groaned. "Told yo horny ass" Y/N whispered sitting up and climbing off of me before she threw a pillow at me. "Yes?" Y/N asked sweetly not opening the door.

"Can y'all get in the pool with us?" Khia asked. "Yeah baby" I said as we heard her run from the door. I got up as Y/N just giggle shaking her head. "I got that ass tonight tho" I said as she waved me off "Nah it was either now or never besides you got some yesterday anyway" she said changing into her bathing suit. "How long i been gone tho?" I asked changing.

She waved me off as I nodded "remember that" I warned as she smiled before walking out. Around seven we all decided to go bowling. So Right now the whole house was in the process of getting ready.
Y/N was in the mirror dressed, fixing her bun and placing lip liner and lip gloss on her lips.

"Who you trying to get cute for?" I asked "you daddy of course" she said as I smiled. "You better be" I said placing on my jacket and going into the bathroom rubbing her butt. "Or what?" She asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist and started humping her butt as she giggled.

"Move" She dragged out pushing me away as I chuckled. "Y'all better act accordingly when we out here bowling" she warned as I licked my bottom lip looking at her up and down. "Or what?" I asked as she looked at me through the mirror. "You don't want this work" she warned. "Nah I do" I said as she just smiled and looked away from me.

"You going to burn up with that hoodie on" she said as I looked at my fit.

"Nah don't change the conversation" I said brushing up next to her and wrapping an arm around her waist making her smile

"Nah don't change the conversation" I said brushing up next to her and wrapping an arm around her waist making her smile. "What's up wit you?" I asked rubbing her butt softly as she just smiled. "Nothing what's up with you?" She asked. "Nothing you look good" I said as she playfully rolled her eyes and looked back in the mirror placing some medium hoops in her ears.

"Boy I am pregnant I do not look sexy" She admitted as I chuckled. "Shit you do to me" I expressed wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She cheesed as I placed my phone up taking a mirror picture of us. I then did a selfie of us as she was holding my chin showing off her rock and she cheesed into the camera.

"Let's go" she said trying to pull away but I grabbed her hand and turned her around as she smiled. I groped her butt then picked her up as she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I then sat her on the sink.

"Give me a kiss" I said poking my lips out as she giggled. "I got lip gloss on" she expressed. "Girl fuck allat, and give me some love" I said as she smiled and placed her lips on mine. I deepened the kiss as I felt Y/N rub my chest softly. We pulled away as I bit my lip as she smiled.

We finally all got into the cars going to the bowling alley. We were at the light as Y/N was in the back sitting next to her mother. "Muwop" came on. "Turn it up" Y/N stated as I chuckled and turned it up. I seen Y/N record herself in through the rear view mirror.

"Cause I'm a very freaky girl, get it from my momma" she started off rapping along "make him me brain in the front seat of the hummer" she rapped as Y/N's mother just kept looking at Y/N. "Turn it down Redd" her mother instructed. "The fuck you just say?" Her mother asked. "I'm a very freaky girl, get it from my momma" she rapped as I chuckled. "You ain't get shit from me, excuse my French babies" she said referring to the girls in the back.

"You had to be doing something if you had me and pulled Redd" Y/N said. "Imma beat yo ass" her mother said through her teeth as we all laughed. "That's why you pregnant now" her mother said as Y/N cheesed into the camera and I made a noise. I felt at/N's mother hit the side of my head as I laughed.

We got to the bowling alley as we got two lanes and broke off into teams between the two lanes.  I seen Y/N posted the video of her and her mother on Instagram tagging Mulatto and it already got a million views and been reposted on the shade room and mulattos page.

I noticed Y/N was at the bar trying to order some hot wings and pizza for everyone with Iyana as two men brushed up against them. I nudged Anthony as a whole bunch of other niggas started going around them.

💙Y/N💙

"Yes can I have 5 orders of the twenty piece hot wings along with 7 pizzas" Iyana ordered as I was on my phone just standing there then I felt a presence next to me. "You're DaBaby girl?!" I heard as I looked and seen a guy. "Yeah why?" I asked "Ayo thats Y/N, yo verse you hard on Tap in" another guy said as I giggled. "Can we get some pictures?!" Their other friend asked.

"Yeah" I said as other people started coming up and soon I heard Jonathan. "Aye we out here with our family give her some space" Jonathan interrupted coming through the crowd and placing his hand on my lower back. "Yo for real?" One of the guys questioned. "Yeah fuck you mean?" Jon asked. "Yeah she's pregnant she doesn't need all of this when she out here to chill" Iyana said kindly interrupting as she stood behind me and Jonathan grabbed my hand walking me out of the crowd.

"We out here at the bowling alley to chill and have fun with the family" Jonathan said as I sighed "I know I just didn't want to be mean" I admitted "it's okay to tell niggas no" he stated as I nodded. I went and sat next to him waiting on our food to be served to us and watching everyone bowl.

Stunna got up grabbing a bowling ball and instead of rolling it like a normal person this nigga decide to throw the ball onto the lane. "Yo nigga what are you doing?" Jonathan asked Stunna in a laugh as Stunna made a strike. "Hell Nah" I said laughing.