57.

💙Y/N💙

Today was my mother's wedding as I was getting ready. Saweetie dropped "Tap In" remix and niggas were going nuts. On top of that Jonathan's ass released my song I made for him and people were really going crazy on social media. I was trying to pay attention to my mothers wedding but it was hard with family members questioning the music that just dropped on top of that I didn't even get to the whole family yet so the reception should be something.

My hair and make up was finished as I placed Diamond drop earrings in my ear.

I then placed on my heels and slipped into my dress as my mother was getting the last curl curled into her head

I then placed on my heels and slipped into my dress as my mother was getting the last curl curled into her head. Iyana zipped up the back of my dress. "That song was hot and your verse on Tap in was bomb as fuck! Y'all making a video to it?!" Iyana questioned.

"I do not want to talk about that I swear that's all everyone has been talking about" I expressed smoothing out my dress.

"But Y/N everyone saying it's good they seriously fucking with you doing rap and singing" Iyana said as I walked away and placed a cute diamond necklace around my neck

"But Y/N everyone saying it's good they seriously fucking with you doing rap and singing" Iyana said as I walked away and placed a cute diamond necklace around my neck. "Keep it down, I smear got to hear from other family members" I simply said looking in the mirror at my makeup.

"That shit was tight though, what bitch you know can sing and rap besides Beyoncé?" Iyana questioned. "Yani" I simply said. "Alright bruh the sky is the fucking limit and you acting like you can't rap, Singh or dance you wasting your talents and people been telling yo ass that" Iyana stated.

"We'll talk about this after the wedding, today is my mother's big day. It's not about me" I simply said picking my red, white and silver bouquet up waiting for my mother to finish getting ready. Jonathan then texted me.

Jon❤️: yo This nigga buggin🤣

Me: who?

Jon❤️: This nigga Trey crying😂

Me: bruh why?!

Jon❤️: he said this what weddings do to him😂 then he talking bout some this is how it's going to be when you and I get married. he warned it might be worse🤣.