🌟S I C K🌟

As soon as Angela sat up on her bed when she woke up, her head hurt and she immediately layed down again. She brought up her hand on her head and hissed at the warmth of her forehead and the headache she was experiencing.

Anybody can tell she was sick and has a high fever but Angela was very stubborn and wanted to get to work. She stood up and waved her way over to her closet and picked out an oversized shirt and baggy jeans and some underwear.

She then went to her bathroom and placed the clothes she took from her closet on a clean surface before stripping from the clothes she was wearing and now entered the shower before taking a nice warm bath.

After Angela had done her morning routimne and wore her clothes, she took her phone and wallet and wore her face mask and a bucket hat. She went outside her room and sat on the couch in the living room beside Jungkook tiredly.

Jungkook, who on his phone, looked at her. "You okay, Gela?" Jungkook asked the visibly tired girl who nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm okay, just sleepy." Angela lied, Jungkook just nodded, half convinced.

***

After Angela and the boys had practiced a couple songs, Angela plopped down beside her bag and gulped down her water almost instantly. The boys looked over to the overtiredly girl with worried faces.

Hoseok approached her. "Hey, you have been making a few mistakes lately, are you sure you're fine?" Hoseok asked, trying to place the back of his hand on her forehead but Angela gently yanked it away.

"I'm fine Hobi oppa, just tired." Angela reasoned

Hoseok was about to talk again but the choreographer had announced that break time was over. Angela walked to her position. Hoseok sighed, I'll talk to her later, he thought.

It was just half way of the song when Angela, being sick and hungry, saw black spots in her vision and eventually fainted.

The boys snapped their heads to her when they heard a thud. They widen their eyes and they immediately went to her. Seokjin lifted her head up and placed it on his lap.

"Give her space!" Namjoon ordered as he noticed Angela was having a hard time breathing. The crowded staff seperated and gave Angela some fresh air.

Seokjin placed the back of his hand on her forehead and immediately took it away and hissed. "Shit, she's burning."

They went back to the dorm.

Their manager said that they can have two days off to take care of Angela and the boys said thank you and good bye while Jungkook carried Angela to her room.

Jungkook placed her down on her bed. The boys left to give her some time to rest.

***

Angela groaned at the head ache and sat up on her bed. She looked around confused.

Wait.. bed?

How did I get here, she thought.

Her thoughts were cut when her door opened revealing Yoongi carrying a tray that had a bowl of lukewarm water and some medicine and a clean glass of water.

"You're awake." Yoongi said as he placed down the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. "Why didn't tell meㅡ uhㅡ I mean us, that you were sick?" Yoongi stuttered but continued his question.

"Why am I here?" Angela avoided Yoongi's question and avoided his eyes out of embarassement and found the blanket much more interesting.

Yoongi sighed and did the cliche thing he has read in some books, he lifted her chin with his hand gently and made her look at him. This is so cringey wtf, Yoongi thought.

"You passed out, and do not avoid my question young lady." Yoongi said sternly as Angela gulped and nodded nervously and hoped the blush she felt on her cheeks was not obvious.

"I, just wanted to work, and I didn't wanna worry you guys." Angela answered truthfully. Angela also gently pushed down Yoongi's hand from her chin (that he didn't put down) and Yoongi widen his eyes and placed his hand on his lap, hoping his blush wasn't visible.

Silence...

"But still, you should tell us, what if we didn't see you faint and you might've hit your head on a rock?" Yoongi said.

Angela let out a (cute) giggle. "Oppa, there is no rocks in the Big Hit building." Angela laughed.

"Who cares? What if someone brought a boulder?"

Angela let out a huge fit laughs. Yoongi just gummy smiled, seeing her laugh again, unlike the last few days when she was overworking.

"I hear laughing!" Angela and Yoongi heard Hoseok exclaim as he and the pther members entered Angela's bedroom.

Once Angela and Seokjin made eye contact, Seokjin rapped.

~~~

Cringey

But anyway, sorry for not updating :( I'm just busy from school and some personal stuff.

Hope you all understand!