🌟S H I P S I N T H E G R O U P🌟

JinAn (pronounced as Jin-An)Status: 90% Family, 10% Romantic

Status: 90% Family, 10% Romantic

The mother and father of the group despite Angela being the youngest, the duo takes full care of all the members. Seokjin babies Angela the most, he even freaks out when Angela gets a small scratch on her skin.

Seokjin and Angela are the dad joke duo, as the ARMYs call them. They give lame ass jokes and the two of them will laugh as the other members look at them as if they have gone crazy.

The two also spend their time together by cooking and playing games, Seokjin teaches Angela new recipes while Angela introduces Seokjin to new games.

💫Iconic Lines💫

"Oppa, do you know why Koalas aren't classified as bears?"
"Why?"
"Because they are unKOALAfied."
"You really are my child."

"Gela, have you seen my spatula?"
"Which one?"
"The red one."
"Oh umm, I kinda ruined it."
"...You have been spending too much time with Namjoon."
"WHY AM I INVOLVED IN THIS?!"

"I."
"Love."
"..."
"Who do you love Angela?"
"Myself."
"..."

YoonLaStatus: 20% Family, 80% Romantic

YoonLa
Status: 20% Family, 80% Romantic

The two lovebirds, although they have not yet confessed their love for each other, it is noticable by fans that they have been liking each other. The two would always show skinship with each other such as holding hands, back hugs, and even holding each other's waist.

The two are also the producing duo, the other would always come to the latter's studio so they could produce together. The two would spend maybe 3 to 4 days at the studio without eating or sleeping before Seokjin comes barging in and dragging them back to the dorm.

Yoongi has a soft spot for Angela, whatever Angela does, his gummy smile would show. Angela on the other hand, would disturb the elder to gain his attention so they could hang out.