🌟P I Z Z A🌟

Walking down the hallway of the dorm to her room, Angela was holding two boxes of Pizza and was secretly going to her room with it without the boys knowing. When she opened her door, she quickly went in and locked it.

She sat on her bed and froze when she heard a yell.

"Why do I smell Pizza?!" She isn't even surprised when Seokjin was the one who yelled. She quickly placed the two boxes under her bed and unlocked her door to prevent suspicions and lied down and scrolled through her phone.

Soon after, multiple foot steps were heard outside her door and her door was opened by Seokjin. She looked up at them, "Yes?" Angela asked innocently.

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows on her. "Do you happened to have pizza here, young lady?" He asked squinting his eyes and crossing his arms at her.

Angela shook her head. "No, as much I am hungry, I don't have pizza." She said innocently, the others furrowed their eyebrows before leaving and closing her door. Angela sighed seeing that the members were probably hungry and decided to give them the pizza.

Angela took the two boxes and went out. She went to the kitchen and placed the two boxes and went back to her room before contuing to scroll to social media and see memes of her and the boys made by ARMYs.

"I knew there was pizza!" Angela heard Seokjin and Jungkook yell.

I swear, those two are identical, Angela thought, shaking her head while smiling and continued to scroll through social media before opening her laptop snd made some beats.

***

While the boys were walking around trying to find the pizza (as per Seokjin and Jungkook's request), they finally found it on top of the kitchen counter.

"I knew there was pizza!" The JinKook duo yelled before happily eating the pizza with the other boys.

"Wait, Angela did say she was hungry right?" Hoseok asked as the other members nodded. "Let's go to her room." He stated before leaving with the two pizza boxes, followed by the others.

Yoongi knocked (seeing that Hoseok was holding the two boxes) and opened the door seeing that Angela didn't notice them since she was wearing her headphones and seemed to be listening to something.

"Potangina ang pangit (*curse* it's ugly)." Angela stated before changing the beat.

"What are you doing?" Angela flinched so hard that she almost threw the laptop but gladly Yoongi caught it. "Did I scare you?" Yoongi asked snickering before giving back Angela's laptop.

"No, you shocked me, and what are you guys doing here?" Angela asked as she saw all the members piled up in her room.

"We found the pizza." Hoseok said as he showed Angela the pizza.

"And we wanted to give you some." Jimin continued showing his eye smile.

Angela smiled before shaking her head. "No need, I'm doing something right now." Angela denied the offer even though she was the one bought the pizza. Taehyung pouted.

"You just said earlier you were hungry." Taehyung said and Angela was about to protest before being caught off by the leader.

"And we can't let our maknae get hungry, do we?" Namjoon asked turning to the others who nods their heads.

"Look guys-"
"Our precious maknae is too thin."
"I'm not-"
"And her chubby cheeks are gone."
"Why are my cheeks involved-"
"And she barley hangs out with us."

Angela sighed from the nth time. "Okay fine, I'll eat. Happy?" She said as the members cheered.

"Very." The 95 line said at the same time making her chuckle. The boys sat down on her bed and they all started eating.

"And Angela, what does Po, po, tang, ina, mean?"
"You don't need to know."