🌟T H E K I S S🌟

Requested by PVayn7, sorry if it's cringey and not what you expected. Anyways, enjoy the short chapter!

Angela and Youngjae were currently in a café talking about how annoying their members were.

"And then BamBam just suddenly poured water all over me!" Youngjae ranted as Angela laughed imagining Youngjae's wet and angry face that time. "I swear, if he wasn't my best friend and group mate, I would have killed him already." Youngjae said as Angela shook her head.

"You think that's annoying? You trying being poured by slime over your new styled hair by the one and only Jeon Jungkook." Angela hissed remembering that prank.

"Yikes." Youngjae commented.

"I know right? I swear I'll kill that Jeon someday." Angela said before the two continued to laugh and talk before deciding to walk.

The two ended up at a park. They sat down on a bench and were peacefully talking. "I have always wanted a pet snake but Seokjin oppa won't allow me." Angela pouted as Youngjae chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure he didn't allow you is because he and Hoseok hyung is scared." He joked as Angela giggled.

The two contiued to talk while standing up and started walking around the peaceful streets of Seoul. Angela being the photographer she is made Youngjae as her model and forced him to pose at every spot she thinks is cool.

 Angela being the photographer she is made Youngjae as her model and forced him to pose at every spot she thinks is cool

"

"

Are you done?" Youngjae whined as Angela giggled and nodded. Youngjae sighing in relief before walking over to Angela to see the photo. "That actually looks nice." Youngjae complimented.

Angela blushed. "Oh-uhh, t-thanks." Angela stuttered.

Youngjae was about to talk when they heard screaming. They both look back to see fans were following somebody. Youngjae pulled Angela inside a cramped corner and both sighed relief when the horde of fans passed by and hadn't notice them.

"Woo, that was close." Youngjae commented. Angela nodded in agreement and looked at the taller male and as Youngjae decided to run his through his hair leaned his head forward.

The two... kissed.

The both were frozen. Blushig madly, Youngjae pulled away. "I- uhm..." Youngjae didn't know what to say. "I-I'm sorry Angela, I sw-ear I didn't m-mean it!" Youngjae stuttered, denying.

"No no, i-it's okay." Angela assured.

As a sorry, Youngjae walked Angela to the BTS dorm and the two bid goodbyes quietly. As Angela entered she was met with all the members being crackheads at the living room.

"Oh hi Angela!" Jungkook was the first one to notice her, but since he was busy fighting the 95 liners playfully, he didn't notice Angela's still flustered face.

Soon all the members bid her a hello before Angela quietly muttered a small 'hey' before rushing to her room. Angela still flustered at the accidental kiss before changing into a much more comfortable clothing.

Later, a knock was heard on her door. "Come in!" She said as the door opened revealing Yoongi. "Hey oppa what do you need?" She asked as she motioned Yoongi to sit down beside her which he did. The two were sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Don't you think I didn't notice." Yoongi said which made Angela confused. "You came in flustered. What happened?" Yoongi asked to which Angela froze and blushed.

"It's n-nothing oppa." Angela stuttered.

"Seong Angela, don't lie." Yoongi stated sternly.

Angela sighed and scratched the back of her neck. "Me and Youngjae accidentally kissed." She whispered.

"WHAT?!" Angela flinched.

"Don't tell Seokjin oppa please." She pleaded.

Yoongi ignored her before pushing her down on her bed and hovered above her. Angela widens her eyes.

"O-oppa, what a-are you doing?" She asked, blushing so hard.

"Nobody kisses what's mine except me." Yoongi said before kissing Angela on the lips making Angela taken aback.

***

Angela woke up and sat straight. It was a dream?, the girl thought. Oh god it was a dream, the girl thought again.

Angela laid down again and placed her pillow on top her face and screamed so loud on the pillow which turned muffled but still heard a little.

After that screamig session, Angela became flustered the whole day.