idiot - fem!reader

spencer doesn't understand what waxing is or why you do it

warnings: none

word count:  around 250

+++

"y/n!" spencer yelled, running into the bathroom. "what the hell are you doing?"

"jesus, spencer!" you muttered, ripping the paper off your eyebrow. "can you knock next time? i don't wanna mess this up."

"why are you putting, whatever that is, on your face?" he asked in disbelief, utterly confused as to what you were doing.

"spence, i'm waxing my eyebrows," you told him, applying more wax to a new piece of paper.

"but, why?" he sputtered. "just, just use tweezers! or a razor! doesn't that hurt?"

laughing at spencer's wince as you ripped off the wax, you turned to face him. "you can't do this," you explained, pointing at your face, "with a razor."

you smiled softly, taking a fresh strip and applying some wax to it. "give me your arm," you told spencer, laughing when he narrowed his eyes. "oh come on, it's not going to hurt, i promise."

"are you sure?" he asked, reluctantly sticking his arm out.

"i'm positive," you grinned, sticking the wax onto his skin. "how does that feel?"

"it's warm," spencer said honestly. "like, i know it's wax, so it's supposed to be warm. but like, i didn't actually think it would be, you know? and i still don't get the point of this. studies show that-"

the quick ripping of the paper cut spencer's ramble short, his mouth gaping. "you okay?" you asked, rubbing some cream onto his arm.

"i will be," spencer muttered, looking down at his now bare skin. "why's it so soft?"

"because, you idiot, that's what waxing does," you said playfully.

"huh," spencer murmured, pulling you in for a kiss. "i still don't get it."