Protecting the big baby.( Part 1)

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own My Hero Academia, just the plot and this book.
In this chapter I referenced some stuff from Vampire diaries so that's where the non Japanese names are from.
Enjoy! :)
———————————————————

I hate mornings, they always wake you up from a good nights sleep just to tell you that another stupid day has started. As you can tell I'm not a morning person so waking up in the morning is always a hard task for me and this morning is no different. I'm even having problems with the easiest task ever, EATING! I can't even focus on eating so there's no way I'm gonna get through any of the boring stuff at school today. I just hope we're gonna do some hero training today cause that could help me stay up but as of right now I can barely keep my eyes open I need some coffee, hopefully Ochaco's up so I can ask her to pick us up some coffee before we meet up to walk to school.

Ochaco lives pretty close to me so we usually walk together and since Ochaco lives next to a café we sometimes stop by before leaving for school. But right now I'm a little behind schedule because I stayed up late last night attempting to study but I ended up failing miserably because I get distracted easily. I make my way down stairs to grab the rest of the stuff I need for the day before quickly dialing Ochaco's number. As I waited for her to answer I start to put my shoes on and finish my toast at the same time. When she finally answered I stopped in my place...

"Hey Mina, what's up?"

"Hey, I'm calling to tell you that I might be a little late."

"*giggles* You stayed up late again?"

"I was trying to study ok! Just got a little distracted."

"Let me guess, you where watching Vampire diaries?"

"It's not my fault! You know it's an amazing show with amazing looking men!"

"I mean your not wrong but still Mina you could've waited until the weekend."

"Says the one that agreed to binge watch it with me tomorrow *giggles*"

"Oh shut up Mina *giggles* the only reason I agreed is because tomorrow's Friday. But anyways have you left the house yet?"

"I'm getting ready to. Sorry for making you wait."

"I'm actually leaving now too so don't worry about it."

"Perfect! Since your over there can you get us some coffee? I'll pay you back~"

"Yeah I'll get it but you don't have to pay me back."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. You just need to buy me lunch."

"Ochaco! Coffee isn't even as expensive as food, especially at your favorite restaurant!"

"Mina, I buy your coffee all the time. This is your chance to pay me back."

"You've only bought me coffee three times!"

"We've only gotten coffee three times!"

"But Ochacoooooooo!"

"But Minaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Ugggggh! Fine I'll get you lunch."

"Awwww! Thanks girl, love ya."

"Shut up."

"*giggles* Alright, see you soon."

"See ya."

I hang up the phone and walk out the house, I make my way to our spot. When I get there Ochaco was already waiting for me with our coffee in her hands,