Their first encounter

Let's start this book with this one shot. This os has no connection with the actual show. They both are humans. So read it out......

Walking out of the crowd veer could finally relax a bit. He was working from three days.

Why wouldn't he? It is his brother's wedding after all. Today is the wedding day. Veer rubbed his eyes to shoo away the sleep . He can't take rest now. He has a lot of things to do.
His brother was there for him whenever he needed so it is his responsibility as a brother to
arrange everything for the wedding. From caterer to priest veer was there for everything.

He heard a voice. The voice was soothing yet choked. Veer looked around and saw a girl
sitting on the bench nearby. Veer observed her.

"Stupid. .... idiot....rascal....what does he thinks of himself. ..he is not the last man on earth.....stop crying for him..but I loved him....why is he marrying that lizard faced girl..... why
am I saying her as a girl....she is a lizard ...... she stole my love..... I. ..I got it ....she is a theif.... but that stupid monkey face fell on her trap ...and now is marrying her....how can he?
.....how can he do that to me.......I won't cry for him" she wiped the tears from her cheeks .

She crumbled a photo and threw it away. Veer who watched everything had a curiosity to
check whose pic was that. He didn't want to doubt his brother.

He picked the photo and found a pic in which his brother was posing for a selfie with a girl.

Veer went near and sat beside the girl. She sensed someone's presence but didn't bother to look at the person. She was busy sobbing. Her hiccups drowned in the noise of
the crowd.

"Take it" Veer forwarded a hanky . She nodded in a no .

"Take it . Wipe your tears" Veer said. Bani looked at him .

She was seeing that kind of eyes for the first time. She keenly looked into his eyes. What is the colour of his orbs? She thought.

"No....why am I thinking about the colour of his orbs? I should cry. After all my boyfriend no ......correction ....Ms.Bani sharma . ...your ex boyfriend is getting married." She smacked her head.

Veer looked at the crazy girl in front of him bitting back his laugh. She is cute .....he thought. .....yet crazy.......
He smiled to himself. Her cries brought him back to reality.

"Don't cry...... life is like a line drawn with a pen. We can't decide the length of the line because the the artist is not us....it is the.." Veer who was saying his philosophy to Bani looking at the sky turned to look at her.

She was thinking something. ....that is what he thought.

"What?" He asked.

"Is that okay if we draw the line with a pencil?" She asked. Veer looked at her shocked.

As always no one can understand his philosophy. Veer left out a sigh.

"What is your actual problem? " he asked.

"You know....... Tapish singhania" she asked .

"Yeah" he nodded his head.

"He is marrying that lizard instead of me.....ain't I beautiful?" she asked.

"Of course. ..of course " he said in a haste. He was getting late for the marriage. But how can he leave this girl who is high on alcohol.