My pain killer

Bani sat on the bed with a thud. Her lower abdomen was paining like hell and she was unable to do anything. She wanted to clean the house as diwali is two days after. She tried to get up again and winced in pain. It is not always like this, normally she could bear the pain, but today was different. It was a lot more and she couldn't take it. She laid down properly and massaged her abdomen in rounds. It helped a little for sure, but still the pain was there.  She missed veer, veer had gone to site as they were opening a new pub. Bani sighed.

She took her phone and dialled his number. In three rings , he picked it up.

"Hey sweetheart, everything going fine? Oh... Yeah.. You must be busy in cleaning na... Sweetheart you shouldn't have given the house helpers holidays, now you are managing it all alone, hey sweetheart.... You there? " Veer asked on getting no response.

"Veer when are you coming  back? " Bani asked. Veer frowned, she didn't answer his question  . Strange.

"You fine? " Veer asked.

"Yeah. Please come fast. I am missing you " Bani said and veer beamed in happiness.

"Sweetheart I will be there in half an hour, you need something? " Veer asked.

"No.we  planned to do diwali shopping tomorrow na... I don't need anything..... Wait veer" Bani said.

"Yeah... What happened? "

"Can you get me a pain killer? " Bani asked.

"Why? What happened? Are you hurt? Did you fall? Sweetheart what happened? " Veer panicked, this was exactly why bani hesisated to call veer. He panicks for no reason when it comes about her.

"Veer..... Shaanth.... I am in my monthly dates and I am fine. It's just that this time the pain is a bit more and I guess I need pain killers. " Bani said. She knew he didn't like the idea of having pain killers. He never ate one and didn't let bani eat either. He was always conscious about health and he avoided pain killers.

"I will be there in a few minutes" Veer said and cut the call. Bani closed her eyes. She was feeling alone, in fact she was alone in the big mansion. Everyone were out, and house helpers were given diwali holidays.

Veer came in a few minutes as he said and directly went to their room . He found her lying on the bed with her hands on her stomach. He went and sat beside her on the bed. Bani opened her eyes and found her hubby dearest .

"Is it unbearable? " Veer asked keeping his hands on hers.

"No ghar wale, it's not that much. But still it hurts, you got me pain killers? " Bani asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, but won't give you now. Let us try some remedies. Okay.... And you will rest the entire day, no more argument on it" Veer said.

"But veer, diwali is coming. I can't waste a full day like this. And it's normal to have pain. I will be fine soon. Look at the time. It's only 10:30 in the morning. I will be better in a few hours " Bani said. Veer nodded his head negatively. Before bani could say anything, veer left from there.

"Veer.... Kahaan ho? " Bani called out.

"Coming sweetheart" Veer screamed back from down stairs. He came back with a hot pack and put it on her abdomen. Bani looked at him lovingly and asked him to come closer. He kneeled down on the floor as she was lying down. Bani pulled him and kissed his forehead. She often does it whenever she wants to show gratitude. Veer smiled and ruffled her hairs.