Balam pichkaari.....

So aap logon ko name se hi pata chala hoga ki yeh holi based hain. It's my little effort to reduce your sadness. I know aap log sab bhut sad h even I am. But hamare aise rehne se kuch badalta nhi h so ..... I thought to write this os and dedicate this to each and everyone of you.....tell me agar aapko acha laga toh.

Veer tapped on his brother's shoulder. Daksh turned to face him, veer raised his eyebrows.

"Kya hua bhai? " Daksh asked.

"Kal jab maine holi party ki baat ki tab tumne kya kaha tha?.... That you are not interested. Right? Ab achaanak se interest kaise aayi? " Daksh rubbed the back of his neck and pointed the tandaai.

"Wohooo..... Iske alawa aur kuch diktha hi nhi hain tumhein. Right?" Veer said much to daksh's disappointment. Daksh took a step backward and looked at his brother, to say the gentleman, he stopped drinking after his marriage with bani. After that he didn't drink a drop.

"Zyada seedha mat bano... Bhabi ke aane ke baad hi sharaab choda hain aapne. Jab meri shadi ho jayegi tab main bhi chod doonga. Theek hain. Ab mujhe enjoy karne de.... Jab aap meri umar ke the tab aap kitne peethe the... Yaad haina?" Daksh asked. Veer was about to answer but he stopped listening his sweetheart. He ran up stairs and opened the door.

He gulped seeing his wife. She was standing there in her half done sari, the dhori which hold her blouse in it's place was opened and she was trying to tie it. Veer looked away realising that, it would be hard to control his raising hormones. He knows if he start now, he won't stop so soon. Bani sensed his presence and turned to him.

"Veer... Ye dekho na.. Ye dhori khul gayi. Main bhut dher se kosish kar rhi hoon par koi faayda nhi hain. Baand doge? " Veer nodded his head and went to her. He stood behind her and took the dhori in his hands. As he was tying the dhori his hot breath was falling on her neck. She gasped when she felt his fingers on her bare back. She jerked a bit and veer smirked.

He looked at her through the mirror. Her eyes closed, he hugged her from behind and kissed her earlobe. Bani slowly opened her eyes. Veer smiled at her. Bani reciprocated a shy smile.

He loved to see her shy face. The redness adorning her cheeks whenever he comes near her, touches her.

"Veer... Late ho raha hain... Holi ki party hain" Bani said trying to get out of his grip. Veer tightened the grip , after a few futile attempts she gave up. Veer chuckled seeing her glaring at him.

"Veer chodo na... Please... I promise raat ko main tumhein nhi rokoongi. Ab jaane do" Veer immediately left her. It was a very precious offer to let go.

"Theek hain, agar raat ko rokne ki kosish ki toh "

" Nhi rokoongi. Pakka waada" Bani smiled. Veer went out of the room smiling to himself.

____________________________

" Veer....." Bani called out. Veer turned to her and was welcomed with yellow color. Veer closed his eyes and the color fell on his body. Bani giggled seeing him. Veer opened his eyes and saw her giggling.

Time  for revenge Mrs. Singhaania,

   veer dusted himself and started walking to her with a smirk plastered on his face. Bani gulped and tried to run. But it was too late. Veer pulled her into him and caged her in between his arms.