A (not so) normal day

Bani was sitting on the bed when veer came to room. Usually she welcomes him with a tight hug but today, she didn't even notice that her hubby dearest is home. Veer found it strange.
Veer fake coughed to gain her attention. She looked at him and went back to her thoughts. Now he was sure that something is wrong.

"Gharwali... " Veer called.

"Veeranshu irritate mat karo. Jao aur jaake fresh ho jao. Main dinner laga deti hoon" Bani said without looking him.  Veer did as she said because she was behaving out of character. He didn't want to fight with her so he went with the flow.

After dinner they came to room. Veer came in front of her .

"Jab se main aaya hoon tabse dekh raha hoon ki tum bhut weird behave kar rhi ho.... Hua kya hain sweetheart? Tumhein kya hua? " Veer asked cupping her face.

"Tum ye ab pooch rahe ho mujhse. I hate you veer" Bani pushed him and went to washroom. Veer was completely taken aback. He couldn't understand why she was behaving like that.

He was prepared for a fight when he heard the sound of door. But much to his surprise bani came to him and hugged him tighter. Veer wrapped his arms around her.

"Gharwali tumhein sach main ho kya gaya hain? " Veer asked.

"Veer... I am so sorry... I didn't mean to say that . You know na I love you a lot. " Bani said.

"Haan I know. Par tum ye batao ki tum itne out of character kyun behave kar rhi ho? " Veer asked.

"Veer... It's just... Leave it... You won't understand" Bani said and was about to leave but veer pulled her towards him. He carried her in his arms and put her down on the bed. Taking her in his embrace he caressed her hairs. Bani snuggled into his warmth.

"Gharwali batao na.... Hua kya hain, may be mujhe smj main aayega. Batao na" Veer said kissing her hairs.

"Hmm.... Haa.... It's..... Just... "

"Aage bologi bhi? "

"I missed my dates" Bani said after taking a deep breath.

"So? " There came the one and only veeranshu singhaania's reply. Bani gave him a glare and came out of his embrace.

"Is that a big problem? " Veer thought to himself but it was loud enough for bani to hear.

"I shouldn't have told you. Leave it. Just go to sleep. It won't be a big problem for you but for me it is. Got it? "  Bani snapped at him. She laid down on the bed facing the other side . Veer too laid down on the bed. He was about to touch her but

"Abhi haath lagaya toh pakka maar khaoge" Bani said and veer took his hand back.

About half and hour later veer felt a weight on his chest. Without opening his eyes ke knew who it would be . Veer caressed her hairs slowly.

"Veer.... Main pakka pagal ho jaoongi " Bani said kissing him above his chest.

"Jo bolna hain bindaazz bolo... Main tumhein na judge karoonga na  hi tumhaari baat kaatoonga. " Veer said. Bani pulled his cheeks and gave him her enchanting smile. Veer smiled back. Bani came on top of him.