You own my heart

Bani sat in front of the dressing table. Veer who was coming out of the washroom, leaned on the wall seeing her. On normal days, bani would have blushed . But today she was angry. Soooooo much angry. Bani didn't pay attention to him. She continued to apply lotion. Her hair was cascade down her back . Bani purposely wore her sexy night dress today. Her hubby deserves punishment.

Veer smiled at her through the mirror. Bani ignored him. Veer wondered what  went wrong. She was behaving so weird. Veer went to her and stood in front of her. Bani got up from the chair and went to bed.

"Sweetheart kya hua? " Veer asked.

"Kya hona tha? " Bani asked while laying down. Veer sat beside her.

"Tum mujhse naraaz kyu ho? Maine kuch kiya tha kya? " Veer asked.

Bani turned to the other side ignoring him. Veer switched off the light and laid down beside her. Veer pulled her towards himself and caged her in his arms. Bani kept on wriggling but veer didn't move. Fed up, bani turned to him. Her chocolate brown orbs met his  golden brown eyes. Veer pressed his lips on her forehead, letting it linger there for a while.

"Ab batao kya hua meri sweetheart ko? " Veer asked. Bani frowned while he removed his lips from her forehead. She enjoys his forehead kisses. It's bliss. She can't express the feeling in any other words, his forehead kisses are always her favorite. It's not desire or passion it's pure love.

"Maine aaj tumhaare liye tumhaare pasand ke dishes banayi thi par tumne  client ke saath dinner khake aaya. " Bani said. Veer went awww seeing his sweetheart. She looked cute. Veer pecked her pout.

"Woh kya haina sweetheart, woh deal bhut important tha isliye main mana nhi karpaya. Nhi toh main hamesha tumhare saath hi khaata hoon na. Aage se aisa nhi hoga. Okay? " Veer asked.

"Ab tumhein mujhe manana padega gharwale. Main naraaz hoon woh bhi bhut" Bani said.

Veer smiled at her. She got out of his hold.

"Sweetheart wapis aao " Veer said.

"Pehle mujhe manao, phir jo karna hain karo. " Bani laughed mischieviously.

"Toh batao kaise manaoon, tumhein kya chahiye? " Veer asked.

"Let's go to kitchen. Come " Bani pulled him out of the bed. He was going to go down but bani stopped him and signalled him to pick her up. Veer carried bani in his arms and went down.

Veer made her sit on the kitchen slab.

"Bolo kya karna hain? " Veer asked.

"I want hot chocolate " Bani said while veer smiled. She and her love for choclate.

"Sweetheart, ek baat bataoon toh naraaz toh nhi hogi na" Veer asked taking mug from a shelf.

"Bolo... Uske baad agar naaraaz hona h toh ho jaoongi" Bani said. She got down from the slab and opened the fridge. She took out milkmaid. She sat back on the slab with the help of veer. Bani took a spoon and started having milkmaid.

"Tum kuch bol rhe the na" Bani asked.

"Haan main ye bolne wala tha ki tum bhut jald diabetic patient hojaogi. Tumhein andaaza bhi hain tum kitna sugar khaati ho... " Veer said.

"Main insaan nhi hoon. Naagin hoon. Okay, aur jitna mujhe pata hain mujhe koi aisi naag ke bare m nhi pata jise diabetes ho. " Bani giggled.

"Agree that you are a naagin but still you have a body similar to humans. You should take care of it. Workout toh kabhi karti nhi ho, ek kaam karo kal subah mere saath jogging karna shuru karo. Fit rahogi" Veer said. Bani was listening to him with a smile untill the word fit rahogi left his mouth.

"Tumhaara matlab ye hain ki main moti hoon? " Bani asked snatching the hot chocolate mug from his hands. How dare he....

"When.... I... I didn't mean it sweetheart.... Sach main nhi... Maine bas itna kaha ki tum fit rahogi.... Ab tum fit hi ho... Agar work out karogi, jogging karogi toh aise hi fit rahogi' veer said .

" Hot choclate bhut acha banaya hain tumne isliye maine maaf kiya. Chalo ab mujhe uthao " Veer chuckled. He carried her back to their room.

"Toh ab naaraaz nhi ho na, ek kiss toh banta hain. It has been three days you know " Veer said. Bani giggled when his stubble tickled her.

Veer placed his lips on hers and they shared a passionate kiss. Veer placed wet kisses on her neck while she closed her eyes feeling the moment. His mouth doing wonders on her skin. He makes her feel all those foreign emotions. He loves her the way she wants to be loved. He takes care of her like she is his baby. Getting rid of their clothes, they completed each other.

Suddenly thunder came, the rain drops fell into earth. Soil sucked it hungrily. The rain acted as a music of love. That night, the two souls who are madly in love, completed each other again.

**********************

Bani slowly opened her eyes. She saw her hubby dearest lying beside her. His head on her chest, the thin material of his shirt couldn't act as a barrier between them. Bani could feel things. She slowly got out of the bed. She looked at her reflection on the mirror. Her hair disheveled, no ornaments other than mangalsutra and anklet present on her body. She blushed seeing herself in his shirt.

She kissed his forehead before going to washroom.

*********************

Veer woke up after half an hour and looked around . He went down after getting fresh.

He saw bani laughing with his brothers. Her newly found friends. It's astonishing that a naagin became bahu of cheel parivaar. Veer smiled looking them.

"Lo aagaye aapke gharwala" Ponky said while he spotted veer.

"Good morning everyone, " Veer said coming to them. All wished him back including bani. Veer stood beside bani and whispered in her ear.

"A very goooooood morning sweetheart. By the way you are glowing" Veer said. Bani lowered her head blushing.

"Veer bhai.... Bhabi sirf kuch hi dher hamare saath time spend karpaati hain. It's bhabi -devar time. Don't disturb us. Haina bhabi? " Monil said.

"Ek mahine pehle toh kuch aur bol rhe the. Ab bhabi pe bhut pyaar aa rha hain sabko. Waise for your kind information she is my wife so woh zyada time mere saath spend karegi. Kyu bani? " Veer said.

"Tum sab yahan baito aur baatein karo. Main breakfast ready karti hoon." Bani said and left to kitchen . As expected  , veer followed her to irritate her. It has become a habit of his to irritate her while she is cooking.

"Bani.... Sweetheart main madad karoon? " Veer asked entering the kitchen.

"Not again' bani murmered while veer laughed.

So here it ends..... It's just a normal day of vani.

Hope you like it? If not feel free to give honest reviews.

With love
Anamika ❤❤❤