{M&F} The Ones Who Slay Demons

🅑🅐🅢🅘🅒 🅘🅝🅕🅞🅡🅜🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝
- Name -
Jemma Rose Graywright

- Nickname -
Jem (only by the people she chooses to allow her to call her that)

- Physical age -
18

- Biological gender -
Female

- Preferred gender pronouns -
She/Her

- Sexuality -
Heterosexual

🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔
- Face claim -
Danielle Rose Russel

🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔- Face claim -Danielle Rose Russel

🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨- Personality -Jemma isn't what her appearances would make her think that she is

🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
- Personality -
Jemma isn't what her appearances would make her think that she is. Based off of the way she dresses, most would think that she's a sassy party going girl who is full of life. However, that is quite the opposite. Well sort of...

Jemma is the definition of a closed book. She is hard to open up and read inside and once you do find out inside can be negative where you look first. The deepest and darkest parts of her are the parts that she tries to (and does that successfully might I add) shows that she's a jealous person who is full of bitterness. She sees everyone else's perks and talents and immediately downgrades her own talents. Because of this, she gets jealous and wishes that she could be as talented as them. Jemma doesn't give herself any credit and while all of the bitterness and jealous is hidden deep down, not giving herself enough credit shows quite easily. There are so many different things that just stand out in that category. Jem might mutter a harsh comment about herself, or do something else that just shows she doesn't see all of the wonderful talents she has. It's pathetic and she knows it, but that's what happens when you always come in second to your arrogant brother who is seen as the golden child of everything.

Despite that, Jemma is what most would call a nerd. She loves movies and books and could talk to you about music all day. Because of this she and Simon have grown to have a special bond over the years because the two of them can and will rant on and on about the nerdiest of things for hours since most of the time nobody else wants to hear it. Besides that, Jemma is a mellow yet smart girl. She isn't the type to party or flirt as she would rather hangout with a good book. Because of this her experience in that area is...below average for someone her age. A guy has never asked her out and if a person does like her, well she won't be able to put two and two together. While she is shy when meeting new people, once she gets to know you she becomes rather open and will talk your ear off. She is overall friendly and funny and she can think quickly. It's kind of shocking actually. When something's happening and she has to make a split second decision, she is almost able to create a plan for that said decision as she is doing it. She always has a plan and that can be good and bad. Because she always has plans, she almost always needs to have everyone else follow her plans. It can be annoying, but she doesn't like the uncertainty of not having a plan. Now, if someone doesn't want to follow her plan she won't say anything because that's who she is. She keeps all of her thoughts and feelings to herself because she's afraid of upsetting people. She doesn't like conflict which causes it to build up inside of her until it all eventually comes out in a toxic mess. It's not a good habit, but she's trying to get better at voicing her opinion and thoughts and feelings.