The Alpha Family

🅑🅐🅢🅘🅒 🅘🅝🅕🅞🅡🅜🅐🅣🅘🅞🅝
- Name -
Lilliana Leah Lexington

-Nickname-
Lillie

- Physical age -
22

- Mental age -
22

- Biological gender -
Female

- Sexuality -
Heterosexual

🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔
- Face claim -

- Hair -
Long white curly hair - she used to have black hair like her brother until one day she got attacked by another wolf which almost killed her. The trauma from the attack changed her hair from black to white.

- Eyes -
She has soft blue-gray eyes that are mostly gray causing them to look almost silverish. She used to have vibrant blue eyes, but after the attack, they lost their pigmentation.

- Weight -
135 pounds

- Height -
5'8

- Scars -
She has claw marks that stretch down from her lower left hip all the way up to the right shoulder on her back from when she was attacked.

🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨
- Personality -
Lilliana is a stubborn woman who has a hard time following orders from people even though she knows that she should. She's a bit of a smart alec and oftentimes speaks before she thinks. And while the woman likes to speak up, she often keeps to herself unless she is approached. However, when she feels comfortable and is around those she loves she is super outgoing and light-hearted. Something that she often has trouble being around strangers. The woman is a bundle of things but one thing she doesn't lack is attitude. She is a bit of a spitfire despite what people think the daughter of an Alpha should be, but she doesn't care. She can't stand the thought of being pushed around by everyone and not being able to do what she wants. Maybe that's part of always being told no and being molded by her grandparents to be the perfect woman that she would never be. Maybe its because she's tried so hard for so long to please people that it was better for her to stop trying.

- Likes -

Cats
Ice cream (vanilla bean is her favorite)
Dancing
Playing piano
Reading
Running
Training
Board games

- Dislikes -
The cold, ironically
Heights
The dark
Thunderstorms

- Talents -
Playing Piano
Dancing