Beauty is Skin Deep?

This was originally created by: simply_a_loser and I am just using it for this one oc. Thank you Simply_A_Loser for this beautiful forum!

𖣔 𖣔 𖣔

❥︎❥︎🅑︎🅐︎🅢︎🅘︎🅒︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅕︎🅞︎🅡︎🅜︎🅐︎🅣︎🅘︎🅞︎🅝︎★

☻︎[𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖]☻︎

Emilia Jessamine Rose Harrington

➪ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿᶜⁱᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

"EH-MEE-LEE-UH"

☻︎[𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤]☻︎

Millie

Most people just call her by her first full name, but occasionally people will call her Millie which she loves.

☻︎[𝕒𝕘𝕖]☻︎

23 - born December 21st

☻︎[𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣]☻︎

➪ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵍᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ

Female

➪ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿˢ

She Her

☻︎[𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪]☻︎

Heterosexual

☻︎[𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤]☻︎

English and some sign language

☻︎[𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟]☻︎

➪ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ

High SchoolShe is currently enrolled in college again for Studio Art with an emphasis in printmaking and a minor in studio art for design, a minor in studio art for photography, and a minor in business. - She has been in college since she was 18.

➪ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ

Millie was bullied most of her young childhood from pre-k all the way to middle school. She was bullied heavily because of her weight, but once middle school hit the popular kids developed their own groups and she learned how to blend into the shadows, so nobody would bother her.

➪ʰᵒʷ ᵈⁱᵈ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗˢ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Well in high school the popular kids thought she was kind of a loser, but if she kept her nose in her own lane they didn't bother her. Besides that, almost everyone didn't know who she was. They knew her name, but besides that not much.

➪ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ʳᵉᵖᵘᵗᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ/ˢᵗᵉʳᵉᵒᵗʸᵖᵉ

A Nobody/ teacher's pet

➪ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ

National Honors Society
Yearbook Club/Photographer
Drama Club (Occasionally)

☻︎[𝕠𝕔𝕔𝕦𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟]☻︎

➪ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷᵒʳᵏ

She currently doesn't work anywhere, but is going to college full time so she considers that a fulltime job.

➪ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ʲᵒᵇ

Emilia isn't exactly sure what she wants to do for her dream job. She just really wants to do something creative for her full-time job and is still trying to convince her father to allow her to do that.