Delilah POV:
I was on the phone with my manager

"Sarah you've been doing great with Ariana and Charlie but I've got some good news for you." He starts

"Well what us it?" I say with anticipation

"You've gotten a job offer.." he says

"What is it?" My excitement starts to rise

"To work with none other than Harry Styles! He need help writing some song for his new album and thought you would be best for the job!" He says excitedly

"Your kidding!" I practically yell

"No I'm not, you start Monday." He says a little calmer

"Oh thank you so much! This is amazing!" I say 

We chat a little more about what time I have to be there ,and what place I have to even go to  to meet with Harry. And then I say goodnight because it's already 9:00 and I'm tired as hell.

——————————————————————
In the morning I wake up i tangled in my bedsheets, as usual. There's only one day before I get to work with THE Harry styles. I'm still very shocked about it all, I mean I never really listened to his music that much but I know that he's a really nice guy and I'm very excited to work with him.

Today is just a chill day, I just get outta bed take a shower get ready for the day the I usually go out to eat breakfast.
The place I go to is called BEACHWOOD cafe it's a nice place and they have really good food ( A:N IK BEACHWOOD CAFE IS IN ENGLAND BUT IN THE STORY ITS IN L.A DEAL WITH IT).
I usually just get coffee and a muffin. But today I decided to get pancakes because it's just what I was in the mood for.

After breakfast I usually hang hang out at my apartment and chill for the rest of the day. Unless I have work of course.

So that's what I did. I hung out at my apartment, played a little bit of guitar before I scrolled through social media, I had lunch after that cause it was already two thirty, than I chilled on my phone until I had to go to bed.

————————————————————————
Fun fact you should tell me if you like this book and maybe cote and comment.
                                                        -❤️💛💚💙🇮🇪