Delilah POV:
Me and Harry had continued working on the song and finally finished.

"Do u wanna go out for coffee to celebrate?"

Harry asked me

"Um...won't we get bombarded by paps?"

I'm concerned I don't wanna be on magazines with titles that say HARRYS STYLES NEW GIRL? On them.

"Yeah, you're right sorry. How about we go to my place? I mean I have a coffee machine."

His smile plays on his face as he talks to me.

I laugh what he said

"Alright fine I'll come."

We walk out of the studio. This studio my manager told me no one new it was a studio except for the people working their because they want privacy. Which makes sense, if you tell one person Harry styles is in that studio paps would be surrounding it in 30 minutes.

I was walking towards my car planning on him telling me the way.

"Hey wait"

Turning around confused I look at him.

"I could drive you." He offers

"Thank you, but what would I do with my car?"

He smiles

"I'll have someone drive to my house I swear"

I look at him not completely sure if I trust him yet. But then I look into his eyes , his green eyes that are staring down at me. He seems so trustful.

"Yeah, I guess you can take me." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

He laughs and opens his car door. Which by the way is a VERY nice car. I sit down and buckle my seat belt. He drives off.

————————————————————————
SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE! I  just had exams and I didn't have much time to actually put all my thoughts into a chapter. So here's this!! I hope you enjoyed it! Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!!
-❤️💛💚💙🇮🇪