I'm putting this in the third person now because it just seems better to me!! also, I feel like this book has been cringy so far so there's that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day was very uneventful Delilah and harry hung out at the studio and started on another song, they weren't finished yet, it was still a work in progress. but it was pretty good so far.

when it was finally time to leave Harry felt a sudden boost of confidence in the moments of their last conversation of the day.

"do you wanna maybe...exchange numbers?" he asked nervously. which was weird to Delilah when she noticed. Harry styles? nervous? no way.

Delilah nodded her head and reached out her hand motioning for Harry to hand her his phone.

she put her number in his phone and handed it back.

"text me so I can save your number to my phone" she explained.

harry nodded following the directions the girl gave.

a couple of seconds later a noise came from Delilah's phone. she smiled slightly and checked the text.

hi :)

she giggled quietly saving his number n her phone. meanwhile, harry stood there waiting for her to confirm she had saved his number.

"got it," she said as she put her phone in her back pocket and smiled back up at harry.

"so...I guess ill see you tomorrow then." harry said.

"I guess you will," Delilah said quietly scolding herself for how cringy that sounded.

harry and Delilah went their separate ways to their cars and went off on their way home.

As they left they both felt....different. in a state of confusion, neither of them knew what the feeling was but they would figure it out soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already like writing this story way better now that it's in the third person.

sorry, this is such short chapter    :)