Delilahs POV:
I woke up with great excitement today was the day of my new job and I already know it's gonna be a great day. I mean I get to work with Harry styles.

I put on my favorite pair of mom jeans and a crop top that's says be kind on it. After I've taken a shower and everything of course. I put on my original black and white converse and head to my car. I already had breakfast so I wasn't hungry. I drove off to the studio.
———————————————————————-
Time skip brought to you by Kevin the pigeon
————————————————————————
I felt a sense of nervousness as I finally took a step towards the studio door. My anxiety was taking over. Will he even like me? What if he thinks I'm annoying? What if he doesn't like my song writing? I ask myself. Before I could think anymore the door opens and I look up to see Harry standing in front of me.

"You must be Delilah"

"Yes, nice to meet you." I say holding out my hand as to be polite.

He takes my hand and shakes it a feeling of warmth spreading through my body as he does so.

"I hear you're the best song writer around, and I needed a little help with my new album so I thought I should get the best" he says a smile playing on his face.

"Thank you" I say

He nods at me and gestures for me to walk in. I do obviously. I look around, there was so many instruments it was amazing.

"Wow, it's amazing in here"

"Thanks, you can use a guitar if you would like, instead of bringing your own. If you want to of course." He says smiling kindly.

I smile back and nod.

"That would be absolutely lovely."

We talk for a while getting to know each other so it wont be awkward working together.

"So" he says "what's you're favorite color?"

"Blue. What's yours?"

"Orange" he answers my question

"Ok next one" he smirks "who's your favorite singer?"

"Surprisingly I don't have a favorite singer" I say. I never really had a favorite singer cause I listen to so much music and I like a lot of music so it's hard to pick a favorite.

"Ok then, umm what's you're favorite flower?" He asks me.

"Sunflowers" I say " everyone always thinks sunflowers are basic but I feel like there connected to me somehow, like they show how someone could be happy on the outside and sad on the inside. If that makes any sense? Because of the yellow petals and the black middle"

"Wow" he says a surprised look beaming off of his face.

"Yeah I know that was a lot" I chuckle a little bit making it less awkward.

We continue to talk for about an hour. At some point we had to start working so we decided to start.

"So I had a few ideas that I could sing to you and maybe you could help me?" He says

I nod, he picks up a guitar and begin to strum. I can tell the tempo is slow and he begins to sing.

Put price on emotion
I'm looking for something to buy
You got my devotion
But man, I can hate you sometimes.

I don't wanna fight you
And I don't wanna sleep in the dirt
We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking of her

We'll be a fine line

He slowly stops strumming as he finished up singing. I clapped smiling widely.

"That was amazing, I already have ideas for the next verse" I state

"Enlighten me" he smiles

"So for the next verse I think it would be good if we put something like....I begin to sing.

                       Test of my patience
      There are things that's well never know

I sing what comes to me in the moment.

             You sunshine, you temptress
                 My hands at risk, I fold..

I stop singing.

"See, something like that"

He had written down everything I sang as to not forget it.
He stares at me in awe

"Wow, you have a beautiful voice" he says to me.

I try not to blush as we help each other finish up the rest of the song. Then we had to find a name for the song, which wasn't very hard.
                       It was Fine Line.

////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and comment!! -❤️💛💚💙🇮🇪