Chapter 35: A Normal Day

A/N: The girls have a nice talk.

Jade's POV

I wake up to an alarm clock and ignore it before hearing a groan. "Jade, hit snooze.", Ari whines hitting my stomach. I feel around on her bedside table before accidentally smashing it. "You're a dream come true.", she mumbles pecking my lips. "I do my best to deliver.", I joke. She hums before stretching and getting out her bed. "Your morning voice is doing things to me.", she says looking back to me. "Your morning shine is doing something to me.", I fire back. She chuckles  "Nice butt.", I grin watching her walk away. She laughs before tossing me my pants. "But all jokes aside, that was amazing.", she says looking over to me. "I could say the same.", I say putting my pants on.

I search around for my shirt as she takes her shower and find it on the ceiling fan. "How'd that get up there?", she asks drying her hair. "Ask yourself. You were the one stripping me like I was in a police line up.", I joke jumping up to grab it. "I liked the purple eyes.", she says. "Purple is the color of lust. All of our eyes do that.", I say. She drops her towel and I look away out of respect. "Jade, you've seen more than my stomach and legs last night. You can look.", she chuckles taking one of my hoodies. I look over and see her putting on a pair of shorts before coming over to me. "How's your stomach feeling? You got kicked a lot yesterday.", she says. I pull up my shirt and grimace at the purple and blue bruises painting my stomach.

"Leigh still feels bad about it even though it wasn't actually her. And my back is aching. Why do people always throw me through walls? It hurts.", I whine. "Your back might be from me.", she chuckles nervously. I look at her confused and she leads me over to her mirror and turns me around. I pull up my shirt and my eyes widen at the scratch marks. "Yeah.", she grins rubbing behind her neck shyly. "Well if it makes you feel better, your neck looks like you lost a fight with a mosquito.", I say moving her hair. "Jade! You can cover up your back, I have cheer practice today.", she gasps. "That'll let whatever perverted boys know that you're mine.", I grin wrapping my arms around her.

"Best birthday ever.", Zylo cheers. "My family will be back soon. So as much as I love seeing that amazing face of yours, you gotta go.", she jokes pushing me towards the window. "Careful with the back. I'll have to get Leigh to ice it for me.", I groan. "You're gonna be my ride back though.", she points. "Always am and always will be babe.", I say opening the window. "I smell Frankie, I'll see you later?", I say looking back to her. "You're my ride Jade. We're obviously going to see each other.", she chuckles. "Right. Love you.", I say pecking her lips. "Love you more.", she calls back as I drop down. I hide behind her house and teleport back into the house.

"Well, well, well. Hello there Ms.Thirlwall.", Perrie says from the couch. "Hey guys.", I say turning around. "Where'd you disappear off to last night?", Jesy asks. "Well, uh, with Ari at her place.", I answer. "How was the birthday sex?", Leigh asks making me choke on air. "How did you know about that?", I ask. "Did you forget we were all connected now? We felt your hormones. But we're the ones who suggested it.", Perrie answers. "You told my girlfriend to give me birthday sex?", I ask confused. "She asked us what would be the perfect gift. And we gave her an answer.", Jesy smirks. "How would you three even know about that?", I ask. "Guess who had a birthday before yours.", Leigh says.

"Was that one of your gifts?", I ask. "Yes it was. And let's just say, you were the only virgin among us.", she answers. "Wait a minute. All of you?", I question feeling an overwhelming amount of confusion. "It was sudden but that didn't bother us. It was the morning after a full moon, and stuff happened.", Perrie shrugs. I look over to Jesy and she nods. "A few days after I saved her. She said she wanted to thank me and one thing led to another.", she answers. "Why wasn't I told about this?", I ask. "We didn't want you to feel pressured to lose it. It should be something special done with your partner.", Perrie answers.