Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy

Jesy's POV

I wake up to an empty bed and look around confused before getting up and stumbling to the kitchen. "You fell asleep with your braces on last night Jes.", Jade says. I take the metal braces off and toss them into the case before putting in on the counter. "Have any of you seen Demi? She came back with me last night and she's not here now.", I say sitting at the island. "I heard walking last night. She might've went home.", Perrie answers. "Did it occur to any of you that were on the football team now? Just randomly, we didn't even try out.", Leigh says. "I guess we'll just see where it goes.", I shrug looking at the black and red helmet the I spray painted. I look at the big fourteen on the side and hold it up.

"How did they know when my birthday was?", I question. "They apparently know mine as well.", Jade says holding up her helmet with the number twenty-six painted in the sides. "Ours too.", Perrie says as her and Leigh hold theirs up to reveal a four and ten. "So we're being stalked by the football team. Cool.", Leigh shrugs. "It's a lazy Saturday today so how bout we watch some movies and eat junk all day?", I suggest. "I'm down.", Perrie says hopping over the back of the couch. "I'll get the snacks.", Jade says flashing out. "Guess I'll get the blankets.", Leigh shrugs walking down the hall. A knock sounds at the door and we turn our attention to it. "Did you invite Tori over?", I question.

"No I thought it was Demi. No one else knows where we live except them.", she answers. I open the door and get meet with four short boys. "Can I help you?", I question. "That depends, are you Blaze?", the one with braids questions. I look around before quickly pulling him and his friends in side. "Not saying that I am but who are you dorks?", I question noticing their appearances. "We aren't dorks you giant. We happen to be in our hero outfits.", the one with the large Afro says. "You look like cosplayers.", Perrie says from behind me. "Guys I'm back with- did Halloween come early this year?", Leigh questions through a laugh. "Apparently they're super heroes.", I say.

Jade flashes behind them and looks down at them. "Who are these weirdos?", she questions pushing through them. "We're Mindless Behavior.", braids says sending her a wink. "And I'm officially disgusted.", she says walking into the kitchen. "Listen, what do you want so we can make you leave?", I ask. "We wanted to train with you. We didn't know any other heroes so we tracked you guys down.", the one with the blonde top says. "You probably couldn't keep up with us. Sorry but no.", Perrie says. In a second, Afro is standing in front of her, more so face to upper chest and lower neck. "Step away from her or we hurt you bad.", Leigh growls. Jade and I step closer and he cowers back.

"First rule of hero training, don't show fear. You failed.", I shrug. The girls start laughing and they look around at us embarrassed. "That isn't fair. You started growling at us.", one of them calls. "Ok wait a minute, what are your names? If we have to tolerate you then we should know.", Jade says. "I'm Prodigy, that's Rock Royal, Princeton, and Ray Ray.", Prodigy says. "Now your real names?", I say in a bored tone. "Craig, Rayan, Jacob, and Santo.", Ray Ray answers. "Fine. We'll humor you but we're busy people, so don't expect anything from us daily.", Perrie sighs. They all smile and sit down on the couch before getting pushed off by a strong gust of air. "Rule number two of being here, don't sit in our spots. You can sit anywhere that isn't red, green, white, or blue.", Jade says.

"But we don't have time for sitting. To the training room.", Leigh says clapping her hands together. The hallway light turns on and I wince. "We definitely need to get a dimming cover for that.", I mumble walking to the door. It opens and the eight of us step in before being sealed off. "We need to know what your powers are.", I say turning back towards them. "I've got super speed.", Prodigy says running around the room before tripping over Perrie's stuck out foot. "Always be aware.", she says. "I've got super strength.", Roc says flexing. "Invisibility.", Ray Ray says as he disappears. I activate my thermal vision and find him trying to sneak up on me. "Having fun are we?", I question grabbing him by his shirt.