Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date

A/N: I'm back from the dead and ready to update. So Leigh and Kamille are gonna go on a date but Leigh decides to change it up. Also imagine Psycho with more muscle. And we're gonna be getting a special someone this chapter. That's all, bye now.

Leigh's POV

Once Jade leaves, I quickly put on a pair of shorts that came up shorter than usual. "Hey Jes, do I look fat to you? My pants are too short.", I ask turning around. "What no? You're one of the skinniest people I know. Wait a minute, why is the ground so far away?", she asks looking down. I follow her lead and bend down to touch the ground before realizing it's not as close as before. "Did we get taller?", I question. "Yeah you did. I think it's a side effect of being dudes. You gained more testosterone. You already had some in your bodies from you know the things in you pants but that gave you more, I guess it boosted your height.", Psycho explains.

I relay the information to Jesy and walk in my closet to get some of my over sized clothes and change into those instead. They're still a little bit long but fit to the appropriate lengths that I want them to. "Alright I'm off. I'm pretty sure there's a family of deer in the woods not too far from here so don't eat my food Jessica.", I say walking out the door. She calls out a whatever as I mount my bike and ride off. "Stop at the base master Leigh. We have a gift for you.", I hear A.R.C. say in my helmet. I speed up as I get closer to the woods and turn off onto the trail. When I get to the cave base, I pull into the garage and notice all different types of vehicles.

"You can choose a new one. Your bike needs upgrades.", Zedd says. I walk around until I come to a blue and black Jeep. I press a button on the console and it starts hovering. "I want this one.", I say excitedly. I grab the keys from the table behind me and climb in. I take it out of hover mode and pull off. When I arrive at the movie theater, I see Kamille outside pacing. "Are you alright?", I ask once I make it to her. She jumps before looking over to me and placing a hand over her heart. "You scared the crap out of me. And yeah I'm fine, it's just these guys from my old school are in there and they weren't the nicest to me.", she answer looking down.

"Well now you have a strong Leigh-Anne to protect you. Trust me I know what it's like.", I say grabbing her hand. She looks up and smiles at me as we walk into the theater again. She pauses when two guys that look like twins come up to us. One has curly black hair, and the other with dreads going to his shoulders. "Well look who it is. It's little Kamille, and who's this?", the one with curly hair asks. "I'm Leigh-Anne. And you are?", I question. "I'm Devin and this is my twin brother Kevin. We used to go to school with Kamille.", Devin answers holding his hand out.

I shake it and he tightens his grip on my hand making me pull away. "Listen we won't beat around the bush. She used to be our little play thing for when we got bored. Yet she still hasn't learned her place.", Kevin says stepping forward. "Well I'll give you guys two options. You either leave with your bones in tact or I rearrange them then you leave.", I say cracking my knuckles. "That's where you're wrong. We came with back up. It's just you.", he responds snapping his fingers. "I'm honestly flattered. You need four guys to fight little old me.", I say getting in a fighting position.

"You need some help?", Psycho questions. "That'd be appreciated.", I reply ducking a punch. I feel my body grow cold signaling that my powers are kicking in and smirk. "Honestly, this is sad. You four are losing and I'm just getting started.", I say flipping someone over my shoulder. "We're going easy on you. You're just a girl, a object at most.", one guy replies. "I'm not even a girl and that just made me mad. Let's finish this.". Psycho says. I wait for all of them to come towards me before dropping down and sweeping their feet from under them.

"And that's how you defend yourself.", I say dusting my hands off. I hear cheers from around me and smile before grabbing Kamille's hand and walking out the door. "Thanks for that. You didn't have to do it thought.", she says. "I wanted to. Plus, it had been a while since I'd done that.", I reply helping her up into my new car. "Have you gotten taller? You look taller.", she asks as we drive away. "I think I have. This morning my clothes didn't fit.", I answer as we drive off. "So where are we going now?", she asks breaking the silence. "There's a carnival in town and I want to take you on a date there.", I answer not noticing that I said date.