☃︎ sᴀɴᴛᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ☃︎

꧁𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕꧂
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Slash x Fem!Reader
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(s): ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ʀᴏᴜɢʜ sx, ᴘʀɪᴍᴀʟ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ, ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ.
𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏
*not edited*
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The soft Christmas music echoed throughout the dimly lit house. The smell of sweet sugar cookies with buttercream frosting filled your nose, sending a calm sense of domestic bliss through your body. With calculated steps, you slowly stepped down from the ladder. The Christmas tree was finally complete, decorated in beautiful twinkling lights and personal ornaments from your and Slash's families covered the Christmas tree.
The holidays could send even the coldest of hearts into a spree of joy. The whole atmosphere of love and family made everything seem alright and merry in the world for a couple days. With neatly wrapped presents with colorful wrapping paper being given or the delicious smell of food being passed around the table, or the overall attitude everyone had made your heart swell.

"Sweetheart! Can you open this door for me?" Slash's warm voice yelled from the front door. He really wasn't lying when he said he'd be quick with the groceries.

You jogged toward the red door, quickly opening it for your husband. He had his little puffy jacket and knitted hat to match, which had little sparkling snowflakes sticking to the hairs of the wool, in his broad arms were the many bags of groceries. You would've offered to help carry them in but you knew that he wanted to do it all himself like the big man he prided himself of being.

"My love, I could've helped you know." You closed and locked the door, not wanting any of the freezing air to creep in any more than it already had.

"Nonsense." You could hear the laughter in his voice.

You turned back to Slash, who had already started to put the food away. Walking over, you started to help, often bumping into him from just how much space he took up in the small cabin kitchen. Even though you weren't used to the nippy winter weather, you still thought it was very sweet of Ola to invite you to the family cabin for the holidays. It was a sweet tradition of theirs. You couldn't deny the fact that you always envied the snow that the North would get during this time of year, so, why not experience it yourself?
You were met with a rude awakening however when you stepped into the harsh weather at the airport, but at least you had a cozy place to stay during this blizzard.

"What's that head of yours thinking about, hm?" 

His velvet voice whispered against your ear, arms wrapping around you and pulling you back into his broad chest. Warm kisses fluttered against your neck as he hummed softly to the music. The groceries were all put away except one: the can of condensed milk that was gripped in your hand. A rough hand slithered up your wrist, taking the can and leaning to set it on the counter. He never ceases to amaze you with the mushy sweetness of his heart. He slowly twirled you around, your eyes scanning up his t-shirt clad chest to meet his sweet eyes. They always held such love when they latched onto you. Sometimes you would doubt his smothering love but, in the end he always pulled you out of that murky mindset. His rough, calloused hands looped into yours, pulling you against him and slowly swaying to the easeful music.

"Y'know, I've always dreamed of this moment." HIs full lips caressed your ear in a distant rumble of confessions, slowly making their way down in honeyed kisses.

Your eyebrows creased in confusion, "What do you mean?" A soft whine quivered into the sweet air as he licked against your sweet spot.

A deep laugh rumbled against your throat, sending even more tingles up your goose-bumped spine. He pulled you closer, relishing in the way your back curved so effortlessly to fit his form.