ɴsғᴡ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ

(these are all just my personal opinions and you don't have to agree with them! 💕)
A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Aftercare is very important to Slash, especially if it was one of the many times he had been pretty rough with you. After you two had been laying in bed for a while after the deed, he'd slowly roll off the bed, picking you up while placing soft kisses against your face. He'd carry you to the large suite bathroom connected to the bedroom, setting you on the counter so he had free hands to start the bath. When the water was just right, he'd pick your weak form up again and lay back in the water. You'd tremble against his chest as he took a washcloth and sweetly wiped at your face, whispering sweet nothings into your ears.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite body part on himself (besides his cock) would probably be his hands. They were big and thick, and not to mention strong since he used them so often for playing guitar, but guitar wasn't the only workout his hands got. If you know what I mean. Now on you, Slash didn't have a favorite. Everything about you drove the man mad. He worshiped every inch of your beautiful body every chance he could. Whether it be by kissing, licking, biting, marking, sucking, or even whispering sweet nothings against it. It really didn't matter to him, as long as you knew how much he adored you and your gorgeous body, no matter what size you were.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Slash cums a LOT. With this, he usually chooses to cum inside you because it would be such a sicky mess and it was a pain to have to wash the sheets every time you had sex (which was quite often). Not saying that he came inside you all the time however, there would be special moments where he wanted to see your beautiful skin painted in his hot cum, sticking to your already sweaty skin. When it comes to your cum, this man loves the taste of it. Absolutely loves it. When you two have sex, he preps you by eating you out, and he sometimes gets pretty carried away. You'd have to pull him away by his hair to get him to stop since he just kept wanting more and more of you.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

This man has a breeding kink, no doubt about it, but he was pretty embarrassed by it. He had no idea what your stance on kids were and he would get wayy too worked up to even ask. Don't even get him started on seeing you with children. Like that one time when you were holding Gilby's daughter, Frankie, while they were doing soundcheck on tour. He was tweaking his guitar, quite focused might I add but that all went straight out the window when he saw you holding a bubbly baby in your arms. HIs cock immediately hardened, getting so painfully hard that he had to excuse himself to the bathroom, using the excuse of 'needing to take a leak'. When in reality, he was jacking off in the stall to the image of you spread open and full of his load.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Slash is very experienced. When he met you, he already had many years under his belt in the sexual field, which he prided himself in. Slash loves women and absolutely loves you, and definitely proves this fact by recking you in the bedroom. You were quite blown away your first time with him, rushed gasps and grabby hands as he deeply thrusted into you, really tired you out. But he wasn't stopping there, oh no.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

His favorite position is any position he can see your face in. One of his favorite things during sex his seeing your eyes roll back and jaw go slack as little moans and whines
tumble form your lips. He thinks it's so hot yet adorable.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Slash can get pretty serious, but he will always
have that goofy nature deep down at all times. The only way he wouldn't be goofy is if you were being punished. His mind would cloud with the ever repeating thought that you needed to be put in your place.