ʚɞ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ ʚɞ

・゜ ♡ ゜sʟᴀsʜ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ  * ・ ♡ ° . 。

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sʟᴀsʜ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ. ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀᴍᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ, ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(s): ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘᴏʀɴ , ᴘᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴏᴛ, ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ, ʙʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ, ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴛɪᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴏʀᴀʟ (ғᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ), ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ʙɪᴛɪɴɢ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴘᴇᴛɴᴀᴍᴇs (ʜᴏɴᴇʏ, ʙᴀʙʏ, sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴇᴛᴄ.), ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴏɴᴅᴀɢᴇ

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1,222

A/N: hi guys! im sorry that i havent put this fic out on here yet! im a lot more active on tumblr, so if youd like to see what im up to and plans for upcoming fics, then go and follow @/s-lasxh on there! ALSO ALSO im so so so so happy that im seeing more people find my work! an absolute sweetheart posted a snippet of raw power on tiktok and OHMY i was gushing at all the sweet comments! so, welcome 🧍🏻‍♀️ im glad you guys are here! ANYWAYS enough of my rambling- enjoy this late fic!

・゜ ♡ ゜ * ・ ♡ ° . 。

It makes you feel guilty. How Slash was settled between your legs, tongue deep inside your pretty pussy- when it was you who was supposed to be pleasuring him. On his birthday.

You tried to get up many times, wanting to coax him into at least letting you suck his cock, but the second he felt you move he'd growl, hands curling over your thighs and pinning you down against the bed, right where you belonged.

Face not even centimeters away from your heat, he'd say,

"Lay back, honey.." before shoving his face even deeper into your sloppy cunt. Taking out all the pent up aggression or frustration of you moving and being stubborn on your pussy. His tongue would roll and flick lewdly against your clit, slipping into your folds before wiggling its way inside you with a groan.

You didn't understand his obsession with eating you out, but this is a prime example of how invested he could become.

"D-daddy please! i- I can't-" you'd cry out, hands aching from the handcuffs around your wrists.

It's been hours. Your clit was swollen, pussy numb, and your ass has now become soaked with what you knew was squirt and cum mixed in with a little spit if we are being realistic. His hands left raw prints from where he groped and smacked your thighs that ached.

He only lets up when you're so tired that all you can do is lay there and let out little sobs of his name out of overstimulation and exhaustion.

"Mmh~, you taste so fucking good, honey.." He licked his lips, smacking them as he looked into your teary eyes. He smiles, kissing up your body while looking up at you like a lost puppy.

"I'm sorry, honey.. I couldn't help it." He paused, kissing your bite-mark littered tits sloppily. "you just taste so... so fucking good.."

His finger dragged over the inside of your thighs, scooping up wetness before slipping the digits into his mouth with a moan. His eyes rolled back at the taste that covered his taste buds. "Can't get enough of it.."

"I-i've no-noticed.." you croaked, worn body trembling in exhaustion.

"don't get sassy with me, missy.." He cooed, kissing your pouty lips before sliding back on his knees, "daddy isn't finished playing with his gift yet.."