☾ sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ's ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ☽

════════════════════════════════════
𝐹𝑒𝑚!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟!𝑆𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(s): ᴅᴜʙᴄᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ, ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ, ɢᴏʀᴇ?, sᴍᴜᴛ,
sᴘɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ?
☠︎ ︎𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ☠︎︎
════════════════════════════════════
2000
____________________

Your work heels clack against the parking lot concrete as you make your way into Big Papa's Diner.

You work the night shift along with a single mom named Susan, and a cook named Joe who said you remind him of his daughter. The smell of fresh coffee and burgers slap you in the face. Susan greets you with a smile and a simple hello before she goes to deliver food to a local. You tie your apron on tight so it won't slip while working before you greet Joe with a smile and simple greeting,

"How's it going Joe, has it been busy?" you grab your notepad and make sure you had an extra pen on you.

"Oh, you know how it always is on Tuesday's, like a ghost town." The sound of searing burger patties fill your ears. It brought a familiar, comforting feeling.

Susan cut in "Although now that you're here, the boys from downtown should be filing in one by one any moment now.." she had a motherly smirk on her face as she started to fill hard plastic cups with soda.

You sarcastically laugh at her, before moving to wipe down tables in your section and make sure each booth had fully stocked napkins.
The night ran by slowly, dragging on and on until a sleek car pulled up. The headlights showed bright, almost blinding you.

"I haven't seen a car like that around here in awhile.." Joe spoke up, his head popping out from the kitchen.

You hum in response, watching the tall figure slowly emerge from the black car. It looks like a scene from a horror movie, the warmth from the car leaking out in waves, fog surrounds the car in a humid mist. You couldn't take your eyes off the figure as it lit a cigarette and made its way to the glass door. Gulping, you went back to wiping off the counter and acting busy, not wanting to get caught staring at the mysterious figure.

The bell that hung above the glass door jingles as the tall figure enters the homely diner. The figure was revealed to be a tall man with a mop of curly hair exploding from his hair in strands. His eyes were covered with black sunglasses, and a newly lit cig sat perfectly in between his plump lips. His clothes looked ruffled and disheveled, almost like he just got out of a fight.

He smoothly walks to a booth and sits down as if he owns the place, confidence radiates from him in strong surges. You make your way over to the booth, taking out your notepad and clicking your pen, not without quickly grabbing a menu.
"Hello sir," you place the laminated menu in front of him.
"what can I get started for you tonight?" You stood patiently as you wait for his answer, hand already placed over the notepad.

"I' ll just have black coffee, sweetheart." his sunglasses slip down his face, revealing his dark eyes.

They were captivating in every sense of the word. It was like they were sucking you in bit by bit, consuming your very being. Not to mention his voice was dark and deep, weaving through your hair and into your ears, filling your brain with dirty thoughts.

"Is that all for you, sir?" your breath was uneven and it shone in your shaky voice.

His tongue wags over his bottom lip, wetting it before biting down and sucking,