Drunk! Harry

Backstory- you and Harry are best friends, and it is obvious both if you like each other, although you have doubted his feelings for you. Neither of you have actually expressed your feelings, you've just heard your friends gossip. But today all that changes.
Warning: a lot of swearing.

"Harry! Harry! I looked for you everywhere dumbass! I called Niall and then he told me you were at the bar! You're lucky Zayn works here or he wouldn't keep the bar open past twelve!" I yelled.

"Oh hey Y/N!" He waved. He was clearly drunk off his ass. I sighed. "Hey Harold." "I'm not feeling too good," he stated. I chuckled slightly. "I'm sure you're not."

"I feel empty. Yet, the hole inside me feels as if it's laden with rocks." And my eyes widened. "Woah when did you get so deep?" I asked. "Okay, I think we need to get you and the hole inside you back home. That came out wrong."

"Do you know why I feel like that?" He asked, completely ignoring what I said. "I have a secret," he confessed. "And you can tell me all about it when we get home, okay?" I started to pull him up.

"I'm in love with my best friend." And with that I dropped his arm and let him sit back down. "What?" I squeaked. "You. I'm in love with you. And all your little things. I won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth!" He sang while I just did nothing much except have a tiny existential crisis.

I got up, feeling numb inside a bit, and took his hand again, leading him to the car. We were halfway home when I abruptly swerved to a stop. I turned around with a glare and faced him.

"Why?"

"Why what?" He asked, looking slightly freaked out. "Why do you love me?" I wasn't exactly insecure, it's just that I have a hard time believing things like this.

"Well, because- because... you're... you. Y/N you're hilarious. You are so smart. Seriously you are so smart it's scary. You're wonderful. And I know you don't think you're very pretty, and honestly I don't think that your looks matter. You're just so unbelievably... incredible inside. And that is so important and I value it." He finished.

"Was that enough?" He inquired politely. "Yes." Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID HE JUST SAY. Speak. Please say something and don't just stare at him.

"Y/N..? Are you doing your thingy where you take time to process your... shit?" I was, and I don't think I can process this. He likes me. I like him.

"Oh fuck me," I mumbled, lightly banging my head to the steering wheel. "Maybe later," Harry said. "Harry!" I reprimanded.

A/N- hey guysssss I'm backkkk! I will try to upload more regularly now!  Finally 2020 is over and we can try to make the best of this year too. I didn't have time to edit and I really just wanted to upload so if you guys find any spelling mistakes or any other errors please feel free to point them out!
Also, how cute was Harry in the tpwk video!?