Clingy gf- part 2

(This is after he stormed off) (first person POV)

I sighed. I rested my head up against the sofa and attempted not to let any tears fall. None of this was my fault. How could it be? I was just asking questions which I had a right to ask. I'm his damn girlfriend.

I have a right to be worried. I guess I shouldn't get all possessive, after all I can't demand he have no female friends. But at the same time I can't not feel insecure and wonder if he'll leave me for any of them. But no. I trust Harry. I trust him completely.

That doesn't mean he won't be apologising to me later. I decided to call my best friend just to rant. The endless ringing was a bit unbearable. I groaned. "When the hell is sh- Hi!" I said. "Hey what's up?" "A lot and at the same time nothing."

After telling her my situation, and her giving me advice I wasn't going to follow, I hung up. That's when Harry walked in. I avoided eye contact and strode towards my room. But him and his king legs caught up with me.

He gently grabbed my arm and made me halt. "Listen-," his voice was torn and conflicted, as if he was contemplating telling me something. "I'm listening," I told him. He sighed and sat down, beckoning me to do the same. I complied.

"Look, I'm sorry for how I was behaving. I really am. It's just that-," my phone pinged. I held up a finger and read the headline of the news message. My eyebrows shot up. "Harry Styles caught kissing (someone's name, idk)! Has he broken up with Y/N?"

"What the fuck?!" He sighed. He just sighed. "Harry! What the hell?! Is this why you were apologising? You kissed her so you just ran home because of what? The guilt? Or are you breaking up with me like this headline says?" My voice was serious, yet shaking.

"Please just calm down, I was just going to tell you-," "tell me what?" I cut him off. He let out a frustrated noise. "She kissed me! She kissed me. Not the other way around. It was a publicity stunt but I made sure to her and the management that I was not going to do anything like that ever again."

I stared at him, feeling stupid for snapping. "It wasn't me..." he mumbled. I got up and hugged him tight. "Want me to kick her ass?" I said, muffled by my head in the crook of his neck. "Sure," he smiled.

A/N- sorry guys I just had no motivation whatsoever to write. Now I kinda do. Idk someone just requested this and I felt that instinct to write kick in, so thank you. This is unedited though so excuse my mistakes. Enjoy!

P.S. - sorry I've done this from my phone.