we never change~

TIME SKIP:( AT Y/N'S HOUSE, FRIDAY NIGHT)

AUTHOR'S POV :

after the terrible incident that took place in the ice cream stall, you weren't normal. you were not able to concentrate on your homework all you could of was jungkook's face. yup you felt bad bad for scolding him in a public place and the way he withered your grip from him made you even more worried about his condition. yes, jungkook isn't the type to hurt someone like this. you were all confused with his actions in the ice cream stall and you decided to text him.

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N'S POV:

I take my phone to text jungkookie and decide to apologise to him for shouting at him. I hope he isn't angry on me. to be honest, its all my fault. i shouldn't have let them meet each other. I should avoid both of them from meeting as much as possible. 

END OF Y/N'S POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was doing my homework and I got a text from y/n. I felt a lot guilty for my immature behaviour in the ice cream stall. After beating up taehyung-ah due to possessiveness, I didn't know how to face y/niee. y/n-ah mianhae for my childish behaviour, I didnt mean to hit him purposefully. I am really sorry. I didn't know how to reply back for her text, so I just saw the notification and planned to reply after completing my homework.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S  POV.

TIME SKIP: (3 HRS LATER TEXTING JUNGKOOK, BEFORE GOING TO BED)

AUTHOR'S POV:

As you complete your homework and do a bit of revision, you hurry to your washroom to quickly take a shower as you felt all sticky and grumpy. You take a nice hot shower and come out wearing your pjs. As you dry your hair with your towel, you scroll through your socials and check whether jungkook texted you back. Yup he did.

 Yup he did

After seeing the text you smile and get ready to sleep

After seeing the text you smile and get ready to sleep. He wasn't angry on you for shouting at him like that in public, but he was all guilty and upset instead for making you cry and for beating up taehyung. He wouldn't be angry even if you scold him without, as you are his cute first love and yeah you have all the rights to scold him for his mistakes.