YOU BELONG WITH ME~

AUTHOR'S POV:

losing your balance, you end up on tae's lap and you both make a eye contact and he stares deep into brown eyes, making you a blushing mess. He first looks at your eyes, then nose and then keeps on staring at your plumpy red lips and you catch him looking at your lips. You were in a different world now, he comes closer and whispers under his breath"beautiful..." making sure you dont hear it and tries to give it a taste but then jungkook pulls you out from his lap and then you land on the floor. "yah jungkook-ah! whats your problem?!" tae raises his voice making you flinch and gets up to clutch on jungkook's collar. Jungkook in return punches him and you can clearly see tae bleeding really hard. You start to tear up and run to taehyung to help him shouting "TAEHYUNG-AH!" seeing tears in your eyes, jungkook then realises that he was being so jealous and greedy and feels guilty.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

OMG WTF WHAT HAVE I DONE! I MADE MY GIRL CRY! I AM THE WORST HUMAN BEING! how could he make her sit on his lap and try to peck her! i was all shattered and broken seeing my y/n on his lap and him trying to kiss her. the way he saw y/n made me go nuts. YES! he sees her more than a friend! what if y/n ends up with taehyung...(jungshook and screams internally)..NO WAY! i have to confess to y/n before something weird happens.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV:

As you help taehyung, you lift him up gently and make him sit on the chair and clean out the stains on his face somehow managed to stop the bleeding. Making sure that tae is alright, you glare at jungkook for hurting taehyung. "yah jungkook ah! michyeoss-eo?? why would you hit him this hard?" you shout at jungkook but your sight towards him soften as he starts to tear-up. yup jungkook looks rough and tough outside but is really tender hearted and isn't the type beat up someone like this. he is more like a baby by heart and mind, that's why you like him so much. after you shout at him, he gushes out the ice cream stall. you try to clutch his cardigan but e wipes your hand off and runs outside. he withered your hand so hard that you were to hit your nose on the floor but then tae catches you again and your face hits his chest and your heart beats faster.

"taehyung-ah mianhae ...you are bleeding because of me. jinja mianhae on behalf of junkookie..he isnt the type to beat up anyone like this.." you explain, squeaking in between. you can clearly tell by seeing tae's face that he is not alright after jungkook punched his face. he replied nothing but rubbed off your tears and circled around both of your cheeks with his thumbs and said "y/n-ah uljima( dont cry), i dont want to see you cry, so please dont cry".

he is your first love indeed, so you had to follow what he said and you also didn't wanted to see him sad, so you gradually stop crying and wipe the rest of the tears with your sweater paw (cute <3).

you guys come outside stall after paying up. "aishhhh! this guy made me pay bill for him also" tae cursed under his breath. "taehyung-ah gaja ( let's go), and one more thing, can i ask you something...?" you ask him. "yes y/n-ah go on" he replied. "taehyung-ah, I-i , a-actually am struggling in some of the topics in math...so can you come over and help me with that?" you stutter and ask him looking down, fiddling with your fingers which he found it cute let out a slight chuckle. he answered "nope, I dont want to." and turned his head the opposite side cutely, pretending to be angry. You look at him with your big puppy eyes and ask " whe taehyung-ah?...you busy?" yup he was all whipped and melted by your gaze and smile at you. "YAH! stop being so cute! you are not even leaving me to prank you...p-please..." he stuttered as you gazed into his soul making his heart beat faster." OK FINE!! dont be so cute i cant handle y/n ah i'll come over to your home and we'll study okk ?" he squealed. you nod and jump in tiny which he felt cute and let out a chuckle. "ahh she always makes my heart race whenever I see her, i love you y/n-an" he sighs and says it under his breath.