second hand embarrassment

-That one call ruined your ain't-gonna-happen-again moment. You and taehyung were all caught up in that delusional kdrama moment. Snowing like tears, cool yet soothing breeze, puddles everywhere, reflecting the street lights and shop lights. It was like a beautiful portrait to be looked at and you had your first ever perfect and a romantic moment with the love of your life and that bloody phone call ruined it all. You sighed in an annoyed tone and instantly rummaged your bag to attend the call and shout at that person for pinging you at the wrong time.

-Your sight softened the moment you saw your phone screen. It was jungkook. You didnt know whether to attend the call or not as tae is with you and you don't want another problem to be created. As your stare at your phone screen in a dilemma whether to attend the call or not, taehyung found your expression suspicious and asked who's that. You stutter as you give him a reply , before you could finish your sentence, he grabs your phone your hand and checks what made you confusing.

-He couldn't take the fact that jungkook called you and forcefully handed the phone to you and started walking in a rush. You text jungkook to call you later instead of attending the call and rush to catch taehyung. You grab his hands to stop him but you couldn't. You ask him what happened. "You know what y/n? He ruined it, he ruined everything with a single call, i'm never leaving him alive!" he voiced with full rage and you ended up being confused, don't know what to do.

- You then run towards him and give him a tight backhug and apologise in the cutest way possible. He went all Awwe. He then chuckles at you but makes sure that it is not visible for you."mianhaee taehyung-ah..i'll make sure no one disturbs our study session.."you stated and he simply nodded and you both head to library to grab some books for your study session. You while searching for extra books, climb upon a ladder to the higher shelf as you were not able to find the required book in the below shelves. As you climb up, taehyung playfully shakes the ladder and you, losing the balance fall on taehyung with all your force and weight.

- He in turn attempting to catch you,falls along with you on the ground. You, on top of him and his hands wrapped round your tiny waist holding you tight, making sure that you dont get hurt. Another magical moment this day, that you didnt expect of , that too with taehyung. You closed your eyes tight and tae smiled at your cute expression and pulled you under his embrace and kept rubbing your back ensuring that you are always safe when you are with him and you didnt get hurt. Then, you open your eyes sensing that someone is holding you tight and you stare at his eyes.

- It was clear like summer sky and beautiful to look at. You loved your sight and give a satisfying smile at him and smiles back at you. You both wake up and get yourselves together and get out of the library after collecting the required books.

TIME SKIP (AT YOUR HOUSE, 5:00)

-You both reach your home after having a long, beautiful day. As you enter your home, you call out your mom but then realise that she is at work today and has an important meeting today. You made tae sit on the couch and head to the kitchen to prepare something for tae to eat. You come out with a bowl full of nachos and ask tae to go to your room to get started with your study session. You created your study space on your bed and made sure that tae is comfortable and is okay with it.

-You both start your study session and you sat beside taehyung as it would be comfortable for him to teach you and clear your queries. While you go through some important formulas, you had slight doubts in their derivations, so you reach your hand to taehyung, asking help. You tap his shoulders with your sweater paw not looking at him but no reply. As there was no response, you turn towards him and check. He slept on your plushie like a small baby bear, you chuckle seeing his cute sleeping face and go a little bit near him to get a clear view of his ethereal face.

-You admire each and every feature of him, his sparkling doe eyes, perfect tinted lips, sharp bopable nose, thick yet perfect eye brows and his unique feature- mono and double eyelids. Deciding not to disturb him, you take out your blanket and try to cover his big figure until when his strong and long arms wrapped around your tiny neck and pulled you towards his chest. "lets stay like this for a while.." he murmured in his sleepy deep voice making you shiver and you close your eyes being shy. He smiled at your actions and you slowly made yourself comfortable enough to lay on his chest.

-You both nearly cuddled for about 10 mins and got startled as someone opened your room's door without knocking it. IT WAS YOUR MOM. She was all shook seeing you both in this state, and you both were too. "well..umm...I thought i would give you cake that i bought on the way home y/n...i entered at the wrong time..sorry ..sorry ..you guys continue" she said leaving a slight chuckle with a smirk and closed the door. You both were so shocked at her reaction and ended up laughing and continued your study session. About an hour later, your mom knocked your room's door and said "y/n-ah you have a special guest.."