YOU'RE MINE

AUTHOR'S POV:

"y/n-ah...can i ask you something...?" he asked coming closer to you inch by inch as he completes the sentence. He was looking right into your eyes with his sparkling doe eyes which made your heart flutter. "y-yeah....go o-on.."you stuttered and he proceeded but was again interrupted. "aigooo ynieee....what are you doing here, I was searching for you the whole time.." he told, you recognised his voice, yes its JUNGKOOK!. Tae sigh in annoyance and shoot a cold glare at him and then at you and seeing his cold face, you lower your head as a sign of apology and pull out your hand from his grip as he was holding you so tight that you were barely able to feel your palm and fingers. "Nevermind, see, your bestfriend is calling you, go have fun!" he spoke, speeding out of the class, making you shatter into pieces.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

why can't she understand what am trying to say...is she in love with jungkook? I started liking her since the day we first met. I still remember those cute little pigtails, cherry lips, doe eyes through which she saw me, singing the whole time and her voice...which made me fall for her even more. Why is it you y/n...why am I falling for you even more when I see you everytime,,why do you make my heart race with a speed of light.... why do I always want to be with you.. why do I feel empty without your presence near me.... y didnt any girl attract me the way you do..only you should answer to my unsolved questions...you made me lovesick y/n-ah....I am not able to stand the sight of with another guy y/n.....saranghae jagi.......

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV--

Y/N POV:

What is he even trying to tell..does he like someone else.....did he fall for that sulli girl...no way!(you cry internally)..what will I do...I like him so much since the day we met..his eyes...his lips...his hair...is all I could think of...I should confess to him soon..but he seems so angry on me, I guess he doesnt like me...but taehyung-ah i'll always love you...saranghae taehyung-ah....

END OF Y/N'S POV--

AUTHOR'S POV:

As jungkook called you, tae gets up from his place and heads outside of the classroom and you see jungkook entering your classroom as tae exits. "y/niee I found an ice cream shop newly opened across this street, can we go and have some? Do you remember y/n-ah we used to share the same cup when we were in middle school....ahhh memories.." he sighed happily thinking about those golden days that he spent with you. " sure kook let's go, but on one condition....shall we take tae with us..?" you asked him which made him uncomfortable indeed as he wanted to spend some quality alone time. To be more precise, he never liked taehyung since the day he met him. He thought he would lose you because of taehyung as you guys are really close. "Yeah sure! why not! let him also join, it will be fun" he answered you back flashing a fake smile not to show that he is uncomfortable.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

What has got into her! I thought i was the one more closer than that jerk. I mean why does she even like him that much. Am I not that good enough?! Y/n-ah I have loved you since our childhood and I still am. My days after shifting to busan was really rough and incomplete without you, you have always been my safest place y/n-ah....You are the one who come to my mind whenever I cry, whenever I am happy, you are the one whom I want to share everything and you are one the whom I want in my life forever....saranghae....

AUTHOR'S POV:

To be more clear, it is a love triangle, jungkook loves you, you love taehyung and taehyung loves you. But none of you knew your feelings towards each other. You have always seen jungkook as your bestfriend but not as a boyfriend or your partner as the way he does.

TIME SKIP: (OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL)

You and tae pack your bags and head out of the classroom, as the school bell rang. It was friday and all you could think about is how to spend your weekend productively. You have your exams coming soon next month and you had to prepare for it. Yup, you are a cute nerd, you love to read books and your favourite subject is maths and science. You wanted to be a surgeon and help people , basically a doctor and a social-worker. As you come out of the school building , you both see jungkook waiting for you guys near the main gate.

"Hey! what took you guys this long?" he said smiling at you and shooting a cold glare at tae, which obviously didn't notice but gave back a death stare at jungkook. "We were busy packing our bags, unlike you pal, always roaming in the corridors.." tae stated sarcastically which made jungkook ready to throw his hands but then you stop them from getting into fight by pushing them in the opposite directions. You being smaller and more fragile than them, pushing them with great force made you look funny and cute.

Jungkook and Taehyung laugh at your gestures as they find you cute and adorable. And you stop doing it because you thought they were mocking at you and shout "YAH! WHAT IS SO FUNNY? WHY YOU BOTH LAUGHING AT ME?" and you being angry made them even more laugh and you give up thinking that at least they are not fighting.

TIME SKIP:( inside the ice cream stall)

You three find a seat to rest and eat, and finally you got one. But then another fight starts as to who would sit with you and finally lose your temper and shout at them again "PAABOYA! one sit to my right and another sit to my left, OK?" they flinch as you raise your voice and obey your command. As the ice creams arrive as per the order you guys gave, you all start eating it but you totally mess up by spreading ice cream all over your mouth region. You pick your phone and look at your phone and see how funny you looked and the boys start to laugh and yeah you get annoyed again and try to get up to run to the washroom but then you find a big hand gripping your tender hand firmly and pulling you towards him, taehyung. You lose your balance and end up sitting on his lap.