CHAPTER 3

Authors POV:

Agatha felt dizzy again. She had this for a month now but its short that she did not gave any attention until she lost her consciousness again. She woke up in a hospital Emergency Department with all the IV fluids hooked at her. She was supposed to be under the resident doctor who have seen her a month ago however that doctor was absent for the day. It was Dr. Noah Chase who was on duty.

Dr. Noah was surprised to see Agatha in the hospital while Agatha look at him wondering if they had met before. Agatha ask "you looked familiar, have we met before?" Doctor Noah answered with a smile.

Agatha stayed on the hospital for a week however Dr. Noah seems confused that they don't know the cause of her recurrent dizziness. A further medical work up was recommended but again Agatha refused to.

A night before she will be out of hospital, Dr. Noah heard her sobbing thus he entered the room and he comforted her. It was a night of wonders. A night when the moon and the stars were aligned for Agatha and Dr. Noah.

The morning of discharge. Dr. Noah dropped by the room with flowers and a note. Agatha was surprised but deep inside she wanted this to happen. Agatha went home with a smile. Dr. Noah was sleepless for that night thinking about Agatha.