CHAPTER 6

Agatha's POV:

9 months into marriage. While watching the dark night I look into his eyes with fear of the unknown, comfort that I will be with him forever in spirit and a love that will last a lifetime. Then he stared at me with longing that I will stay but anxious of my pains.

9 months of headache while having the life inside. 9 months of painfully living in anxiety but I chose life. I chose love. Everyday is a hard day for me I sometimes can't get out of my bed and I felt so week. And sometimes when I cough there was tinge of blood in my saliva.

I admit that I am tempted to drink medicine but I can't due to my pregnancy. Most of the days I am just in bed, whenever Noah is off from work I have to gather my strength to hide those pain so he won't notice and be worried since I don't want to disturb his work.

I feel like surrendering and ending my life but my love for Noah and my child is beyond the most painful experience in this world, I already surrendered my life to the lord but I pray that when I die He will continue to take care of my family.

Today as I look up the sky it seems so dark and rain was about to fall. I could see the end, my end now I faced Noah and said my "last I LOVE YOU".