CHAPTER 10

Samantha's POV:

Hi! I'm Samantha Chase you probably know me. I didn't get to met my mom because she died from a brain tumor but I know my mom through dad's stories. Dad told me that mom is a sweet, kind, and loving person to everyone she knows.

Today I am about to graduate from medical school. Looking back, it had been not easy road for me without my mom taking care of my needs but with dad's guidance I slowly emerge as a shy to a determine strong woman.

I am now to undertake another chapter of my life.as a doctor I will be living the dream of my parents. I will be healing patients of their pain and illnesses with compassion. I will be loving life without regrets. Chances and opportunities will be treated as special for will never know when is our last day on earth.

Life's learning will be don't let a day pass without saying "I LOVE YOU to the people who matters most" I LOVE YOU DAD not the last but the first among the many.

I am now Dr. Samantha Chase. My Dad had to take his time off from a busy schedule in his organization. While waiting for my ride, I heard a hoarse voice saying "Sam lets go now".

The two shadows walk inside and offer their prayer of love and gratitude to Agatha.

"Grateful everyday for a life worth living."-AngerikLove