CHAPTER 4

Authors POV:

Agatha and Noah spent their first Christmas together. It was the first of the many Christmas they look forward for. They had a dinner with Agatha's family and friends who were looking amazingly at both.

After that night, its seems Agatha and Noah cannot be separated anymore. They also spend new year with Noah's family.

It was valentine's day when Noah decide to surprise Agatha at 6 am in the morning with chocolates and balloons with letter written to each saying

"Agatha Will you be valentine FOREVER?" As soon as Agatha woke up she saw chocolates in the living room and suddenly the door bell rung. When she went outside, she saw Noah standing with balloons. Noah approached her and guide her to read what was written in the balloon.

A big yes was her answer to Noah. Everyone celebrated that morning with both families treated for a sweet breakfast.

The couple a day after begun planning for the big day. Though it was just barely 3 months that they have known each other but it seems the feeling was they had each other before in another life.

After 3 months of planning the couple had tied a knot on the morning of May 20 its was a beautiful morning with a clear blue sky. It was held on a highland overlooking the Pacific Ocean with a few friends and family as witnessed and while the ceremony was going on. There were 5 dolphins on the back ground dancing. The first time the people witnessed that event after 20 years.