8..

Kunj's pov...

I read her msg .... She is such a hesitating girl.... She always hesitates to say anything.....

" Yeah... I had to do that.... Because I m not in relationship with alisha.... And also she is secretly engaged with someone else.... So the news is already fake..." I sent her this msg....  And waited for her reply....

After some time her reply came....

" Actually...  I had always heard the news related to you both... That u are in relationship with her.... As a fan in starting , I didn't mind that.... But gradually it effected me.... "     Ohh babaji.... What is she saying.... Save me babaji....

2020....

Heheh... That time I always thought that she is also flirting with me... I never give a thought that she really loves me ..... I always thought that like other fans she is also crazy.... But I was wrong....

2017....

"Sorry... I don't have any intention to create a mess.... Work hard.... U have to become the most successful actor of tv industry in future...." Her reply made me smile genuinely..... She is so pure at heart.... 

" I don't mind.....  I don't care about others.... U don't worry.... I love talking to my topmost fans.... And u r one of them.... Thank u for the wish...."  I sent her the msg.... And waited for her reply.... But I didn't get the reply....

When after 1 hr I didn't get her reply.... I wonder what happened to her.... I thought she must be sleeping.... So I also slept....

Next day....

On shoot location....

I come and meet Parth and alisha....

Bith were looking happy....

Parth- hii kunj.... Yaar kal tumdono k vedios k bad to show ki trp aur increase hogyi.... I m so happy....

Parth is also working with us in show.... He is playing negative role... Hahahh... But in real we are bestest of frnds....

Alisha- yeah kunj.... And the producer is also happy....

She whispers in my ears.....

And we three laugh....

After sometime we engrossed in our shoots.... But whenever I got time in between of the shoots.... I checked her msg.... But there was no reply....

In morning I got only one msg from her.... That too "good morning lov" that's it....  She didn't explain why she didn't reply to my msg last night.... Ok I will ask her in night.....

In night....

I settled on my bed..... And opens instagram.... And sees her msg..... I go through her msg... And shocked to see her msg.....

" So sorry for last night.... Actually yesterday I slept in between.... Actually I wake up at 5 , as my tuition classes starts at 6 and ends at 1pm... With 3or 4 breaks.... I don't get much time for using phone ...  And also I don't get enough time for sleep in afternoon.... So I slept yesterday at 11.... Otherwise other day I sleep at 9:30-10:00 pm.... "

Hein... After 1 pm.... She has a lot of time... She should sleep in afternoon.....

" What you do after 1pm..." I asked her in curiosity.......

"Actually .... I do job.... That's why.... I don't get time in afternoon.... "

She is doing job.... Babaji.... Why she needs to do a job.....

"Why you do job....? I know it's your personal matter.... But what your father and brother do...? "  I sent hesitating....

"We are middle class family....and I have 1 elder sister.... And 2 elder brother.... " She replies...

" In starting, financial statements were good.... But as we siblings grow older... Our expenses increase.... And my father , alone, can not handle all this... So I take tuition classes to children.... One bhaiya help papa in shop.... And one bhaiya is out of city for studies.... And didi also lives out of city for studies...." She again sent a msg....

Babaji.... She explains her life with me without caring that I will make fun or not.....

"Ohhh.... So only you do job...."

" Nope.... My didi also do job... She also take tuition classes for children in nearby colony of her hostel.... And my bhaiya is studying free of cost...."

"Wow... U are amazing..."

I saw the time ... And I m shocked to see the time....

Babaji... Its  about 12.... And she is still awake.... I should not make her awake....

"Ok.. talk to you tomorrow.... I m feeling sleepy...." I sent her... As I don't want her to be sad thinking about that because of her we didn't talk....

"Ok... Good night lov ❤" her replies always make me smile....

"Good night" I wished her...

She sent a heart emoji.... And we slept ....

Tbc...
Take care... ❤️
Lots of love ❤