3..

A girl is standing near the window.... She has wore a very beautiful red saree.... It was looking like that she is newly wedded girl.... She is staring at moon and smiling.....

She is Twinkle Taneja.... Oops... Twinkle kunj sarna... Wife of a famous tv actor..... 

Twinkle pov....

2020

I m married to my love of life.... I fell in love with him at first sight.... When I saw him on tv screen.....  I always dreamt of him after watching him....

But seriously talking I never thought that he would also love me to this extent that he will love without seeing my pic... Actually he had never seen me before our marriage.... He saw me first one day before our marriage....

Okk... Okkk... I know u will be confused ..... So let's go to flashback..... U will understand all thing...

6years ago....

2014....

Amritsar....

I just completed my tenths.... And entered in intermediate.... That was my first day at my class.... And yesterday our family pandit had said that I will meet my soulmate tomorrow i.e today.... That's why I m hell nervous....

I entered my class and saw many students sitting in class.. I was so much nervous ... I took my seat in front bench which was empty.... I am very shy to talk to anyone...

In my life of 16 years I had never talk to any boys of my class.....

Soon the teacher arrived and started the class..
in the mid to lecture.... A knock disturbed the teacher.... The teacher lookes at the knocker.....

" Why u always comes late cherry.... U r always a latecomer.... " Teacher said in an annoying tone....

I saw the boy once and then again focuses on my notebook .....

After sometime, lecture started again... After 2 hours the class got over....

After all classes I get back to home....

I switched on the tv and started to watch ..... I saw a promo of new tv serial.... And the hero of that serial was so handsome... I saw the same promo 4-5 times that day.....

In night I studied for 2-3 hours..... After dinner I settled on my bed....

At that time I had not my own mobile.... So I used to use my Maa's mobile....

I was scrolling my friends book account ... When a friend request came.... I saw the request.... And was confused that I had seen this boy somewhere....  Ohh yeah.... It is the same boy who came late in class... But how did he come to know me....🙄  I deleted his request....

Leave that twinkle.... You have to google about that new serial's hero....

I googled about the serial and came to know that his real name is kunj sarna....

Wow.... His name is so beautiful....

After that...  I again logged into friends book app... And see the same request.... Ohh babaji... Is he stalking me.... I again delete the request..... And logged out....

Next day in class I saw the same boy staring at me..... I just ignored him....

One of the girl from my class comes to me and talks to me...

Girl- hii .... I m samridhi.... And u...??

"Twinkle Taneja"

Samridhi- ohhh yeah.... He told me .... U know  cherry told me that he is going to propose a girl from our class....

" So....?? What I do samridhi....? And who is this cherry....? "

Samridhi- cherry is going to propose you twinkle.... Because he likes u....

"Really.... I don't believe in all that... Tell him to stay away from me... He does not know me and my brothers .... My brothers will crush him in pieces..." I told him in anger....  Like seriously..... Who in the first sight , proposed anyone.... I think this as a timepass....

Samridhi- cool  twinkle.... Cool.... I will inform him.... He told me to tell you this ... So that he can know your reaction.... He was not going to propose you.... Actually yesterday u didn't accepted his request so he was upset....

" Do I know him...? I don't even know his face and name properly.... And here he is upset because I didn't accept his proposal....." I told her mocking... That's why I hate boys.....

She didn't say anything after that... And left....

After that I changed my tution.... Next day I didn't go to that class.... Na na... Don't think that I m afraid of him.... I just don't want to be there as I don't like that type of environment.... But I think that was my biggest mistake.....

Tbc......

What u think... Who is soulmate of twinkle...? Cherry or kunj....??

Why changing tution was the biggest mistake of twinkle.... ?

Take care ❤
Lots of love ❤❤️