6..

Kunj's pov....

Year 2020...

Hey.... I m kunj sarna.... The well known actor of tv... I got married today... And it was arranged love marriage....

I had never thought that I will fall in love with my fan.... (Chuckles) hehe.... She is crazy.... I don't even know when I started to fall for her.... I first noticed her msg on my birthday.... Her birthday wish was so special.... I love her name so much.... I had lost my hope that I will get love in life... I was so lost when I got to know that Alisha is secretly engaged to someone....I was broken..... But then twinkle came to my life and she gave me new hope to live.... I m thankful to my family that they understood me.... Mahi bhabhi and bhaiya are also happy that I got married to twinkle..... I know why are they happy , because they know twinkle since the time when they were in Amritsar.....

I and twinkle live in same city... Even same colony , only at a distance of 5 houses.... But we never got to know each other....

It all started when twinkle sent me the birthday wish.... Then I noticed that she daily sent me only 2 msg.... Otherwise some fans send me hundred of msg daily.... That's why I don't notice all msg.... It doesn't mean I don't love my fans.... I love them so much.... It is like I don't like to interact with social media.... It pissed me off...

It was the year 2017.... When our story started.....

Pov ends....

No one pov....

Year 2017....

After twinkle got his 2 replies.... He did not replied her after that....

On his birthday....
Mumbai
SARNA Mansion....
In night....

All guests had arrived, i.e Kunj's co-actors producers directors his close frnds and his family.... alisha has also come...

Kunj has decided to propose Alisha today on his birthday....

After cake cutting , all the guests greet kunj... And had their dinner... And started to leave....

Kunj(to Alisa) - Alisha.... Pls stay here for 1 hr.... I have an urgent work with you.....

Alisha- but kunj , I have to leave... I have to meet someone...

Kunj- ok... Only 10 minutes... Pls...

Alisha sighs- okk... But jaldi pls....

Kunj nodded.... And left to his room to check the decorations....

In room...

Kunj- all done... Babaji.... Bas alisha ko axa lage....

In hall....

Kunj comes back to hall and asks alisha to come with him.... Alisha nods and left with him.... While kunj's family members sings him all the best .... Kunj smiles....

In room...

The room is dark....

Alisha- kunj.... Yaha itna andhera q h....???

Kunj- Alisha... Pls listen to me carefully... I m so nervous....

Alisha confused....

Alisha- kunj....

Kunj- (in one breath) I love you alisha....

And the room lighten with bulb.... The room was beautifully decorated with balloons... The heart shaped red balloon were making the room more suitable for the proposal.... Alisha was awstruck by the scenerio of the room....  She just looks at kunj with teary eyes....

Alisha- kunj... I .. I..  am....a..am...s...sorry......I... can't....love... you....

Kunj shocked...

Kunj- Ali....

Alisha- kunj... I m sorry.... But I love someone else.... And I m engaged to him.... See....

She show him her ring....

Kunj- but alisha... U never told me...

Alisha- because he told me to keep this as secret... As he didn't want to risk my career.... I m sorry kunj.... Pls try to understand....

Kunj- I m sorry alisha..... Pls forgive me.... I should have talked to you before.....

He left from there immediately and ran outside the house..... And sits in his car and drives....

The sarnas were comfused at his behaviour..... They saw alisha ... She also came and left immediately....

The sarnas are tensed for kunj....

Tbc....

Take care ❤
Lot's of love ❤