16.. Mehandi/ Sangeet...

Same night..
Taneja house...

Leela and RT has done the preparation for mehandi and sangeet.... 

Simple and Mahi has come to attend the ceremony...

All are happy.....

Soniya(tw's didi) , Mahi and simple bring twinkle and make her sit in hall.... And they start the function....

The mehandi designer makes a beautiful bridal mehandi on twinkle hands... And write the initial letter of kunj...

designer- what name has to write...?

She asks twinkle....

Tw smiles... And instructs her...

Tw- kunj...

The girl write kunj on her write hand..... No one can find the name easily.....

Mahi simple and soniya dance on their songs.... On which they have practiced..... All enjoyed a lot....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kunj's roka had been done on the very next day when the sarnas arrived in Amritsar... Leela and rt had gone for the Roka....

After Mehedi.... Usha comes with the sagun.... To do the roka of twinkle....

Usha makes twinkle wear the sagun chunni.... And twinkle roka also got over....

Usha is happy to see twinkle... Twinkle behaviour and her nature attracts usha.... All are happy....

After mehandi and roka.... All retires to their respective rooms......

Mahi and simple return to sarna house...

Taneja house....

Tw calls kunj.... He picks up...

Kunj- hiii... How are you... Thak gyi hogi n....? Mehandi Sangeet fir roka...

Tw smiles hearing him.....

Tw- ha thora sa.... Vaise I have sent you some photos of today function.... Did you see...?

She asks him...

Kunj- nah..... Time hi n mila.... I was busy.... Infact I m also busy now.... The designer has not sew my attire fitting.... That's why I m tensed for the attire..... I m in his showroom.....

Tw- ohhh... Ok... No prblm...

Both smiles...

Tw- ok... Good night.... Will meet tomorrow morning at 7.... Don't be late....

Kunj- yeah...  I know..... Tomorrow finally our engagement...(excited) I m so happy.... Good night.....

Call cuts....

Both smiles.... And dozes off.....

Next day...

It's 7........ All are busy in preparation.... @8 engagement is going to happen.... All are busy.... While twinkle is busy in getting ready for the engagement....

Tw- (to soniya) didi..... Maa ko v engagement aur sadi ek hi din karna tha kya.... Phle engagement k liye ready ho... Fir sadi k liye....

Soniya- are pagal....  Tjhe pata ni h.... Lekin y kunj ka idea tha.... Vo tjhe sadi s phle ni dekhna chahta tha.... Isiliye usne sagaai aur sadi ek hi din karwaya....

Tw shocked-- kya... ? Y sab kunj n....?

Soniya nods....

7:45 am....

The sarna family arrives at taneja house.....

Kunj is nervous.... As he has come first time to Taneja house..... He is just praying ki sadi axe s ho jaye....

The Tanejas welcome the sarnas warmly.... And make them sit comfortably...... While priya and koyal drags kunj on stage.... And surrounds him with other girls....

Kunj sits on the chair.... And the girls also sit on the nearby chairs...

Priya- jiju.... Finally... Aapka intezar khatam hoga aaj.... Aaj ap finally twinkle ko dekhoge.....

Kunj smiles nervously... Priya notices the nervousness on his face....

Priya- nervous.....??

She asks him... And he nods....

Priya singnal the rest girls to leave.... All leaves.... Only priya and koyal are present....

Priya- jiju..... Kya bat h..... Aap q nervous ho rhe ho...?

Kunj- actually ....  I don't know how she will react after knowing that I have scheduled the engagement and wedding on the same day.....

Koyal- means...?

Kunj- actually I don't know how she looks... And I don't want her to think anything bad....

Priya- oho jiju.... Bas itni si bat.... I know she is not milky white..... But she is beautiful by face and by heart.... She is a gem..... And believe u both look so cute together..... I have seen you both together....  And j love your jodi....

Kunj stares her in confusion....

Kunj- saw us together...??? When....

Koyal and priya laughs nervously.....

Koyal- hehe... Jiju....

Priya- ha.. vo hamne.... Ap... Dono..... Ko.... Dekha...... H... Na......

Kunj- ha... Kaha dekha h...?

From behind....

" Apne khyalo m....."

The three turns to see the person....

Kunj- bhabhi......

Priya /koyal- Mahi di.....

Mahi comes to them...

Mahi- (to koyal and priya) tumlog yaha.... Jao twinkle ko le aao.... Time ho rha h engagement ka.....

Priya and koyal comes to her.... And wishpers in her ears....

"Bacha liya apne...."

And leaves from there hurriedly.....

Kunj- bhabhi..... I m nervous......

Mahi- kunj.... Maine phle v kaha tha... Itni chinta mat kro....

Kunj nods.....

Tbc....

Take care ❤
Lots of love ❤