21.

Felicity POV

A few days had passed since Kieran and I had announced our engagement to everyone. We were still very happy, living in our own little dream bubble. I had been feeling a little under the weather these past few days. Kieran insisted I visit Dr Wilson but I told him that I would be fine and it was probably a bug I had picked up. I made sure to drink plenty of water and keep my fluids up since I couldn't really face eating much. Gayle had so kindly made me some of her homemade chicken soup to try and help settle my stomach. I was currently sitting outside in the garden with my mum, Emily, Sophie and Rebecca who were planning Kieran and I's party. 

"I think you would look amazing in a silver or grey dress" Sophie said

I wasn't really paying much attention, I was so deep in my own thoughts. I was thinking about things Kieran had told me and other things when I felt someone gently nudge me. 

"Huh? What?" I asked looking around at everyone

"Are you okay darling? You seem a little distracted" my mum said

"She's probably just lovesick missing her Alpha mate" Emily joked

"I'm fine, I just got distracted" I answered

"As I was saying, I think you would really suit a silver or grey dress" Sophie said repeating herself to me.

"I don't have a silver or grey dress" I pointed out

"We can always buy you one" Emily said

"But I like the lilac one I wore to my birthday party here or the blue one that Kieran got for me as a surprise, I think I'd really love to wear that one" I tried to protest

"No, you need a new one for him to see you in" Sophie insisted

Without another word, Sophie placed her laptop down in front of me. I wasn't getting out of this one. I don't know why I needed yet another new dress. I began looking while the others talked among themselves. 

"I think we can count on your mum for the food" Sophie said to Rebecca

"Yeah we can ask her" Rebecca said

I typed in a few different sites on the laptop, even though my mind wasn't really on this matter it was on something else completely. I began to feel uneasy so I got up.

"You okay?" Emily asked giving me a concerned look

"Yes, bathroom break" I replied and walked away, heading for inside the house.

I breathed a sigh of relief once I was inside.

"Are they really that bad?" A familiar voice asked

I turned to the side and saw Gayle standing there as she studied me.

"Sophie's insisting I look for a new dress, I tried to say no but you know Sophie" I replied

"Want to come sit with me?" Gayle offered

I nodded and followed her into her kitchen. I pulled out a chair from the table and sat down. Gayle finished what she was doing and sat down across from me, before she sat down, she placed a glass of water down for me.

"Thank you" I said offering  a small smile. 

"Penny for your thoughts" Gayle said

"I don't even know where to begin" I said shrugging

"Let's start with what's on your mind" Gayle said

I took a deep breath before looking back up at Gayle. 

"On the condition it stays between us" I said

"Of course Luna" Gayle nodded

I took a few minutes to collect my thoughts and to tell her what was on my mind, when I was sure, I told her what was really troubling me.