12.

Well the night I had kind of been dreading had finally arrived. Yes tonight was the night of Kieran's ball / party for me. I was a little more at ease since I had spoken to Kieran about how I was feeling about his pack members maybe not liking me and me not knowing anyone else. Kieran was very understanding. He was even supportive when I told him Sophie was planning to get a few of the female members to meet with me so I could get to know them and they could get to know me better. I was even more happier when my parents, cousin and best friend said they would all attend the big event. My mum and best friend had arrived early as they wanted to help me get ready along with Sophie and Rebecca. 

I knew Natalie all too well though, she just wanted to see my dress. The colour and style of it. The dress on me to see if I suited it well. How I was having my hair styled, shoes, accessories and so on. To be honest, I didn't wear much jewellery though. I owned the odd necklace, ring or bracelet but that was probably about it. Kieran was with Alex, Bradley, Josh, Jacob, Louis and Lucas getting ready. It kind of felt like this was our wedding day not a ball or party event but it was decided that I would get ready with the girls help and it would be a surprise for Kieran. Not really, what the girls didn't know was that Kieran had walked in on me when I had the dress held against me. I suppose he hasn't seen it on me properly though or my hair done. I really wanted to leave my hair down and maybe just have a side plait but Sophie refused and said she had the perfect hairstyle for me. She and Rebecca had done my hair up nice but managed to keep it low at the same time. They left out a few strands of my hair at the front of my face. 

I was finally ready. I had my dress on, shoes on and hair done. 

"Oh my goodness you look absolutely amazing!" Sophie squealed

"You look beautiful" my mother smiled

"Wow your Alpha isn't going to know what hit him" Natalie teased

I blushed shyly at her comment. 

"Okay girls let's get ourselves downstairs and wait for the grand entrance" My mother cheered

The girls all left the room, leaving me on my own. I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I still can't believe I'm getting to wear this lilac dress. I still felt like I was a princess of some sort in a Disney movie or something. I had to wait until someone came and knocked on the door and lead me in the direction of the ballroom. I would walk out at one side and Kieran would walk out from the other side, we would meet in the middle and then make our way down the stairs and to our table. There was lots of tables around the inside of the room and then in the middle was a very large spacious dancefloor. I had this weird feeling something may go horribly wrong tonight. The reason for this feeling - Kieran thought it would be a good idea to invite Sarah and Jamie to tonight's event but keep my name off the invite. I tried to warn him that it would be a bad idea but he insisted it would be fine. A sudden knock came to the door and brought me out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath before answering the door. 

"Future Luna Felicity, Alpha Kieran has sent me to collect you and walk you to your destination" A young woman said. She had to have been in her twenties at least but no older than twenty two or twenty three at least. 

"Right. Yes. Okay let's go" I smiled and walked out Kieran and I's room, closing the door behind me. 

The walk wasn't far, I had never been round this part of the mansion before. I still haven't explored everywhere yet, I keep managing to get lost somehow. The young woman hardly spoke to me as she lead the way. I tried to look for a name tag or something but she never had one on. She lead me into a small box room type thing which had curtains up. We were greeted at the door by Bradley, a top pack member of Kieran's pack.