5.

I lay in the hospital bed with Kieran by my side, we had talked and laughed as we got to know each other. His offer was still fresh in my mind, and I knew I couldn't hide from it or avoid it forever. I would have to give him an answer soon. I began to feel tired and fell asleep. I'm not sure when Kieran noticed I had fallen asleep or when he had left. 

I'm back there again, in the darkness. I looked all around me scared. Suddenly there was a male voice laughing. It wasn't a humorous laugh or a happy laugh, it was a more sinister laugh. I continued to look around until I saw him standing there. Jamie. 

"Aww look at you, poor little Felicity" he said, his voice still sinister no sign or hint or humour.

"Jamie what are you doing here?" I ask unsure

"Rejecting you as my mate" he said like it was obvious 

I looked at him unsure without saying anything.

"I mean how could I possibly want anyone like you? Look at yourself Felicity, you're not capable of being a Luna" he said like he was deliberately adding salt to my injury

I gasped feeling unable to breathe, I felt the sharpest pain in my heart that I have ever felt. I reached out for something to grab onto to help steady me but there was nothing there. 

"Jamie....please help me" I begged.

He kept his same cold sharp gaze before he reached out and grabbed me, holding me up.

"Poor little rejected Felicity" he taunted before he threw me down and I fell down a hill.

I screamed out in shock and feeling scared. I woke up screaming and in a cold sweat. 

"Felicity, hey shhh it's okay your safe" Kieran said as he bent down and wrapped his arms around me.

I tried to speak but no words came out and all I could do was cry into Kieran's chest. Kieran continued to comfort me and even began to rub soothing circles on my back to help calm me down. 

"I'm just going to ask Dr Wilson to come and check you over" Kieran said but before he could move or leave, I grabbed his arm.

"Please don't leave me" I begged sounding weak.

"It's not gonna be for long, a few minutes tops" Kieran tried to bargain

I didn't try to argue with him, I just let him go and nodded, looking down. 

Dr Wilson and Kieran both walked back into the room a few minutes later.

"Alpha Kieran, you know you can't be in here whilst I check Felicity over" Dr Wilson said to Kieran

"No, it's okay he can stay I don't mind" I said before Kieran could argue his case to Dr Wilson

They both turned and looked at me in both confusion and surprise

"If you're sure" Dr Wilson said as he walked around the room.

I nodded again as confirmation that I was sure and okay for Kieran to stay in the room. 

"What happened?" Dr Wilson asked me

I told him about the nightmare I had just had moments ago and how I woke up screaming and in a cold sweat.

"Being rejected in such a cruel way which you were, can sometimes have side effects like this on you" Dr Wilson informed me. 

Dr Wilson finished checking me over, taking my temperature and taking some notes. I was able to get a wash to freshen up and also put some fresh pyjamas on. Once I was back in bed, the drip and a few other drips were attached back to my arm. Dr Wilson left the room once he was finished fixing me back to everything and checking me over.