first day.

I just wanted to remind you that the first 4 parts are gonna be boring and short and I'm literally so sorry about that but don't quit the story, it gets pretty good, I promise.💕don't forget to voteee

My  first year at Hogwarts. I'm really nervous about my new school, magic school. Of course I know the basics spells. But to tell the truth I'm a little bit late. I'm already  in the train lost in my thoughts until someone knocks the door.
"come in.." I said and a girl  opened the door with long brown hair, brown eyes and a big smile.

" hi, I'm sorry to bother you but there are no seats left  in the train... can I join you?" She asked me politely.

"of course, please, have a seat." I said and she smiled at me .

"I'm Hermione by the way. Hermione granger." she said and applied her hand

"I'm Y/N Jones, nice to meet you!" I replied and we shake our hands.

"I don't remember you at all.. is this your first year??" she asked me and sat next to me.

"actually, it is..." I said with a nervous smile and she noticed it.

-you don't have to be nervous about it...me and the boys are gonna help you. How old are you?

-17.

"just like us! Where are the boys anyways..." she did an eyeroll

"the boys?" i asked.

*the door knocks*

"Hermione! There you are..." a red hair boy shouted.

"where the hell have you been guys?!" Hermione said and hugged them

"we were stuck...long story..." a boy with dark brown hair and glasses replied to Hermione.

They turned their attention to me

-hi! I'm Ron! Ron Weasley!

-I'm Y/N Jones.

-I'm Harry Potter. Are you new here??

-I actually am..

" cool..." Harry said with an awkward smile.

 we kept looking at each other with a smile.

"She is 17. As we are!" Hermione said to break the silence

"that's amazing!" Harry said.

"I hope you will be in gryffindor so that we can use our common room to hang out more!" Hermione said all excited.

" I hope that too ! I really like you guys!" I said with a big smile.

- you can describe yourself to us and then we can tell you which house fits more to your personality !

-okay, uh... I'm honest, I'm kind but not with everyone... if someone starts talking about me behind my back I will probably  start a fight. Well sometimes I'd rather be silent than talk about my feelings, I don't want people think that I'm weak...what else..

" hmm... sounds like a slytherin to me, or gryffindor..but mostly slytherin " Hermione said and crossed her arms.

"bloody hell!" Ron shouted all shocked.

"what is it Ron?" Hermione asked him and wrinkled her eyebrows.

"with Malfoy?" Ron asked and put his hands on his head.

"Shit..." Harry whispered and looked down.

"guys it's just our theory.. the hat will make the right choice! She can be a hufflepuff or a ravenclaw. We don't know..." hermione said and raised her eyebrows.

" wait... who's Malfoy? " I said and they looked at me with a serious look on their faces.

.....

That was the first part. Kinda boring but I promise it gets more  interesting .