Are you gonna tell him, or should I?

Don't forget to voteeee

Y/N's POV;

"This or that?" I asked Fred and showed him two dresses. A satin knee-length red dress, high thigh slit. The other one was the exact same shape but in green.

"Uh, I don't know, This one." He replied and point with his finger the red dress

"Okay, give me a second." I said and he layed on my bed. I got in the bathroom to change.
I went out and he looked at me.

"Yes, that's perfect. You're perfect..." He said and raised his eyebrows while he looked me up and down.

"Thank you Freddie. Now help me with the heels. Black or red?" I asked him and he seemed so confused.

"I mean... Does that really matter?" He asked and raised his shoulders.

"Not really" I said with a smirk.

"Okay, uh, The red ones" He said and i smiled.

"Great! Now my make up." I said and sat in front of the mirror.

"Are you kidding me? How long is this gonna take?" He asked all desperate and sat next to me.

"Well it depents...If you want something simple it will take like five minutes.." I said and looked myself in the mirror, waiting for him to answer.

"Great!" He said and i started to laugh.

"whaat?" he said and wrinked his eyebrows.

" I'm not gonna do something simple" I replied and tried to hold my laugh.

his eyes got wider.

"It's okay. Go get dressed and come back here whenever you're ready. I'll be ready in 30 minutes." I said with a smirk.

"Lovely!" He replied and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

he left and clossed the door behind him.

I did my eyeliner and put my dramatic lashes on. I did my contour on my nose and on my cheekbones, after that a little bit of blush. Final step. Red lipstick and curled my hair.

08:00PM
Fred knocked the door and came in.

"Ready to go?" He aksed me and i nodded with a smile.

"You look amazing by the way..."Fred said and looked at me up and down with a big smile on his face.

"You look amazing too, Freddie..." I said and grabbed his left arm with my right hand.

We were walking in the hallway. The music from the party was so loud that we could hear it from up here.

Cedric was walking behind us for a while.
He pulled my hand to stop us.

"Hey why the hell are you ignoring my calls?" He said and tightened his hand on mine.

"I didn't know you called. I'm sorry." I said and wrinkled my eyebrows.

i never saw him angrier .

"Yeah right! Or you can just admit you want us to break up." He said with a loud voice.

"Come on Y/N, Cedric has a bad mood today.." Fred said and touched his palm on my shoulder.

"Hey! Don't fucking touch her!" Cedric shouted and pushed Fred on the wall.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK CEDRIC!!" i shouted and pushed him away.

"What's your fucking problem Ced? You think i'm gonna steal your girl? Are you dumb?" Fred said and wrinkled his eyebrows.