you are nothing to me.

Please vote. 

I headed to my dorm. I got inside and sat on my bed. I was biting my nails while I was waiting for Draco to show up. He never did.

04:00 am and I can't sleep. What  have I done... I feel so guilty. I have two messages from Cedric asking me if I'm okay and if something happened with Draco.

"Well yes ced. I actually cheated on you with him" I said out loud and looked at my phone.
I didn't answer to his text. I didn't know what to say. I left my phone on my desk.

I feel so bad. What happened with Draco? Why Snape wanted to talk to him? What if he knows? Shit..We are gonna get expelled.

I want to ask him. I should go to his dorm....
No that's a bad idea... he has a roommate.

This overthinking doesn't help. I need to calm down and go to bed. But I can't. I think there is a spell that helps you calm.. I saw it yesterday while I was starting at the pages pretending that I was studying.

I just need to find it....okay, here it is. I never done this before, but how hard that would be?

I grabbed my wand and turned it against me. I did the right move and said the words.

I woke up the next morning and felt my head so heavy.. I had the same nightmare. I was drowning and I couldn't escape it.

I feel like I'm having the worst hangover.

I must did something wrong with the spell.. I checked my phone notifications and saw the time.

Shit! I missed the first class. I got up and started to get dressed. Actually I'm a little bit relieved . I couldn't face Cedric after what I have done with Draco yesterday.

I left my room and headed to the class. Today i have classes with gryffindor.
Harry was sitting with Ron. Hermione was sitting alone. I sat next to her.

"Hey partner!" I said with a sleepy voice

"Good morning sleeping beauty ..." she replied with a smile.

"-how are you?" I asked her

" I don't know girl, need to talk to you.." she replied with a serious look on her face.

Professor mcgonagall came in

-Good morning class, today we are gonna learn...

"What happened?" I whispered to hermione.

"I'll tell you later!" She whispered back while she was looking at the professor.

I know how she loves paying attention in class. That's an actual skill. I mean, I rarely paying attention in class, not because I don't want to...My mind travels all the time.

I looked back on the desks. I saw blaise sitting alone.
I rumble a piece of paper and throwed it at him to get his attention .

"What?" He whispered.

"Where is your friend?" I whispered back and he raised his shoulders and his eyebrows for a moment as a sign that he had  no clue.

I turned back and looked at the professor. I was lost in my thoughts as usual. I didn't even listen a single word professor mcgonagall said.

Where is he? With who? And why?

"Class dismissed" professor said and hermione grabbed my hand and pulled me in an empty classroom.

"Oliver smelled me in the potion class and Ron is pissed." She said with an anxious voice.

"Okay calm down.. Did you explain to Ron that you don't want Oliver?" I asked her with my eyebrows wrinkled.